Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Bram-Stokers-Dracula-Pinball-Left-Apron-Restored-Mikonos1.jpg
Bram-Stokers-Dracula-Pinball-Middle-Apron-Restored-Mikonos1.jpg
Bram-Stokers-Dracula-Pinball-Right-Apron-Restored-Mikonos1.jpg
Bram-Stokers-Dracula-Pinball-Aprons-In-Restoration-Mikonos1.jpg
#1 31 days ago

"BRAM STOCKER'S DRACULA PINBALL APRONS" (WILLIAMS) scan files restored in Zona Arcade

NOTES: This restoration does not seem to have anything important to highlight, except for the curious flared shape of the central apron, which also has a notch for the security screw.

These decorations are not directly screen printed on the metal piece of the apron, they are simple stickers printed in 3 colors: white for the base, light blue and blood red on a black background (which is why white is necessary).

I will do a perfect restoration and correct the color misalignment on the white base, I will also redo the texts to leave them exactly as the originals.

"Bram Stoker's Dracula Pinball Aprons" (WILLIAMS) artworks in zona arcade for to restore by Mikonos.
https://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/capturas/Bram-Stokers-Dracula-Pinball-Aprons-In-Restoration-Mikonos1.jpg
Bram-Stokers-Dracula-Pinball-Aprons-In-Restoration-Mikonos1.jpgBram-Stokers-Dracula-Pinball-Aprons-In-Restoration-Mikonos1.jpg

#2 31 days ago

Nice. Some aprons are screen printed, it seems to be a mix.

#3 29 days ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

Nice. Some aprons are screen printed, it seems to be a mix.

Hi dr_nybble!

Almost all of this type of classic art is screen printed, either directly or on stickers. This is the same thing that happens with classic arcade art.

For Example, I'm restoring the "Fist Tales Pinbal Aprons" (WILLIAMS) too and these decorations are screen printed on clear stickers.

Cheers!

#4 29 days ago

I mean that BSD aprons are a mix of stickers and direct printed. I’ve had both.

#5 29 days ago

Yes! Through these decorations, I have seen a transition from direct screen printing decoration to sticker screen printing. For example, I have seen cases of "World Cup Soccer 94 Pinball Aprons" (BALLY) with these 2 ways.

1 week later
#6 23 days ago

IMPORTANT: Use my links for a full quality photos and screenshots!!!
"Bram Stoker's Dracula Pinball Right Apron" (WILLIAMS) scanned artwork file restored in Zona Arcade by Mikonos.
https://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/capturas/Bram-Stokers-Dracula-Pinball-Right-Apron-Restored-Mikonos1.jpg
Bram-Stokers-Dracula-Pinball-Right-Apron-Restored-Mikonos1.jpgBram-Stokers-Dracula-Pinball-Right-Apron-Restored-Mikonos1.jpg

1 week later
#7 14 days ago

"Bram Stoker's Dracula Pinball Middle Apron" (WILLIAMS) scanned artwork file restored in Zona Arcade by Mikonos.
Bram-Stokers-Dracula-Pinball-Middle-Apron-Restored-Mikonos1
Bram-Stokers-Dracula-Pinball-Middle-Apron-Restored-Mikonos1.jpgBram-Stokers-Dracula-Pinball-Middle-Apron-Restored-Mikonos1.jpg

1 week later
#8 7 days ago

"Bram Stocker's Left Apron" (WILLIAMS) scanned artwork file restored in Zona Arcade by Mikonos.
https://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/capturas/Bram-Stokers-Dracula-Pinball-Left-Apron-Restored-Mikonos1.jpg
Bram-Stokers-Dracula-Pinball-Left-Apron-Restored-Mikonos1.jpgBram-Stokers-Dracula-Pinball-Left-Apron-Restored-Mikonos1.jpg

FINISHED!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 5.00
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Omaha, NE
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RudeDogg Customs

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

9,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
South Bound Brook, NJ
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Hartville, OH
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bram-stocker-s-dracula-pinball-aprons-williams-scan-files-restored and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.