53 days ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 51 days ago by Miguel351
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Pinside_forum_8135960_0.pdf (PDF preview)
    IMG_3156 (resized).jpeg
    #1 53 days ago

I am trying to match the arc the text has on my machine.
    I cut the letters out individually on decals, and it’s a passable result.
    But if there was a way to make my own arc I could just reprint the entire text.
    Adobe has an arc feature but you can only make it larger and smaller. I can’t change the degrees
    If the arc. Is it possible?

#2 53 days ago

Photo of what you are trying to achieve?

#3 53 days ago

The key apparently is to create a really big semicircle, and put lots of spaces so that you get a fraction of the arc instead of a whole semicircle.

I'm certain that there are tools other than Adobe Express that make this easier, but a two minute search got me this answer.

(I'm not an expert here...)

#4 53 days ago
    Quoted from PinRetail:

The key apparently is to create a really big semicircle, and put lots of spaces so that you get a fraction of the arc instead of a whole semicircle.
    I'm certain that there are tools other than Adobe Express that make this easier, but a two minute search got me this answer.
    (I'm not an expert here...)

Thanks I will look at that. I got a video that was not helpful at all

#5 53 days ago
    Quoted from dr_nybble:

Photo of what you are trying to achieve?

Here is the text. And where I am at
    The ramps cover it up a ton. But I figure if there was a a way to just reprint all of it , it would blend

IMG_3156 (resized).jpegIMG_3156 (resized).jpeg
    #6 51 days ago

Give this a shot. It's not 100% dead on as the font is still slightly off(some of the ends of letters and their crossbars are different than what's there), and I'm certain the blue won't be a perfect match either, but it's a damn sight better than what's on there now.

Do a few test prints on regular paper first to get the sizing just right, too. You can play with the percentage size in the print dialog box.

Pinside_forum_8135960_0.pdfPinside_forum_8135960_0.pdf

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/can-adobe-express-custom-arc-text and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.