(Topic ID: 349383)

Dealer reviews wanted

By Valinor

4 months ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_imageClassic Gameroom Flip N Out Pinball Cointaker PinballSTAR Amusements Old Town Pinball (resized).png
    #1 4 months ago

Out of these east coast dealers, who is most responsive, answers the phone or email, etc?

pasted_imageClassic Gameroom Flip N Out Pinball Cointaker PinballSTAR Amusements Old Town Pinball (resized).pngpasted_imageClassic Gameroom Flip N Out Pinball Cointaker PinballSTAR Amusements Old Town Pinball (resized).png

#2 4 months ago

Between those five I would say Old Town pinball although the three big ones (Old Town, Pinball Dudes, Little Shop of Games) in Florida are all great and very responsive

#3 4 months ago

My vote is for flip n out. Zach is extremely responsive.

#4 4 months ago

Second forFlip N Out. Zach is very responsive. I also will say PinballSTAR was great to work with when I purchased a JJP back in the day before JJP decided to stop updating their game code.

Bought from Cointaker many years ago and had a good experience. It's just been the longest of the three companies.

#5 4 months ago

I couldn't recommend CoinTaker though. They have been known to share customer information with others.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cointakers-lack-of-professionalism

#6 4 months ago

Flip a coin.
    I still remember the outrage over Cointaker’s IronMan-Gate.

#7 4 months ago
    Quoted from Valinor:

Out of these east coast dealers, who is most responsive, answers the phone or email, etc?
    [quoted image]

All of those dealers are legit. Now since we posted first, do we get the 'most responsive' designation? Haha

In all seriousness though, each of those dealers has their strong points and each of us have our weaker points. When you say 'responsive' what exactly do you mean? Quickest to respond? Most responsive to what you wanna hear vs the truth? Quickest to respond if you need a tech/troubleshooting/warranty concern? Most efficient to get you your game? Most responsive in terms of saving you a couple of bucks?

Those five are very reputable and as a result, should have no glaring issues that I could identify.

Zach Meny
    Flip N Out Pinball
    [email protected]

#8 4 months ago
    Quoted from DK:

Between those five I would say Old Town pinball although the three big ones (Old Town, Pinball Dudes, Little Shop of Games) in Florida are all great and very responsive

Yep I would add Pinball Dudes also, pretty big dealer in FL and always super easy to work with

#9 4 months ago

I have to put in a vote for my "local" dealer Jason at Classic Game Rooms. He's always been great to work with and willing to help when needed.

#10 4 months ago

Melissa at Cointaker has always been good to me. I buy 6-10 games a year from her.

#11 4 months ago
    Quoted from Crash:

I couldn't recommend CoinTaker though. They have been known to share customer information with others.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cointakers-lack-of-professionalism

Wow, you really think thats something to post here? Thats 10 years old!! Hardly applicable today.

#12 4 months ago

I've bought pins from Flip N Out and Cointaker and had an excellent experience both times.

#13 4 months ago

I have personal experience with Jason Grindle3 at Classic, Will willbr3 at Old Town Pinball and Zach ZMeny at Flipnout. All 3 have been straightforward and A+ with me.

Quoted from Valinor:

[quoted image]

#14 4 months ago

I’ve bought all my new games from Flip N Out and Zach and Nicole have always been great.

#15 4 months ago

thanks for all the responses.

#16 4 months ago

Have purchased a few games from cointaker. Would highly recommend!

#17 4 months ago

I don’t have anything negative to say about the other distributors but flip n out was the first I went with for nib and they have given me no reason to look elsewhere. Response time, service, delivery time, have all been top notch.

#18 4 months ago
    Quoted from ASAC_Schrader:

Wow, you really think thats something to post here? Thats 10 years old!! Hardly applicable today.

Yes. And you can't prove it's not.

1 month later
    #19 3 months ago
    Quoted from Valinor:

[quoted image]

If Zach’s on the east coast then there was a big earthquake and you don’t have to worry about the rest of us, Zach’s the only one left. : )

Everyone listed are cream of the crop, passionate about pinball, have legions of satisfied customers, and are great distributors.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dealer-reviews-wanted and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.