Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 6,028 posts
  • 110 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 19 hours ago by TigerLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 82 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9222 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_9233 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_9214 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_6287 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_6289 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_6285 (resized).jpeg
    13 shots (resized).JPG
    IMG_3431 (resized).jpeg
    wick1 (resized).jpg
    wick2 (resized).jpg
    shananigans (resized).jpg
    IMG_5272 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5273 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5274 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5276 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5278 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 6,028 posts in this topic. You are on page 121 of 121.
    #6001 32 days ago
    Quoted from Arcade:

We are supposed to be in the very first batch of games heading out of Sterns Door.

Looks like our Monroe operator will be also. We're supposed to get a Wick this coming week!

#6002 31 days ago
    Quoted from Arcade:

Also, as an official Stern Army location, we will be having a Stern Launch party when the day is announced for John Wick.
    We are supposed to be in the very first batch of games heading out of Sterns Door.

That is awesome! How do you become a Stern Army location?

#6003 28 days ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

That is awesome! How do you become a Stern Army location?

You have to have monthly tournaments and put up a monitor next to your games that has insider connected showing all the games high scores.

#6004 28 days ago

Avengers pro has been Sold.

John Wick could arrive this Friday but probably next week.

#6005 25 days ago

First John Wick in LA? It's fast and fun! Much to learn....

wick1 (resized).jpgwick1 (resized).jpgwick2 (resized).jpgwick2 (resized).jpgshananigans (resized).jpgshananigans (resized).jpg
    #6006 25 days ago
    Quoted from scottslash:

First John Wick in LA? It's fast and fun! Much to learn....
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

You were so into your game you didn’t even notice me behind you. Ha ha no Dennis sent me the picture

IMG_3431 (resized).jpegIMG_3431 (resized).jpeg
    #6007 24 days ago
    Quoted from PoBoyPinball:

You were so into your game you didn’t even notice me behind you. Ha ha no Dennis sent me the picture

LOL It was my first game and a good one! That seems so often the case. Weird.

Yeah, Dennis has been great and he told me he got his Laser Ball from you. It's developed a few issues I need to fix when I get around to it, but overall it's a pretty solid game.

Let me know when you come to Monroe and we'll play. Would love to have you over to the house as well. That goes for ALL you pinheads out there!

#6008 24 days ago

John Wick looks awesome game play wise. I’d that a stern army location?

#6009 23 days ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

John Wick looks awesome game play wise. I’d that a stern army location?

No, we haven't progressed that far yet.

I like the game. 13 shots in the fan. Not counting standups either. So it's tight like Houdini. More to come code-wise you can be sure.

13 shots (resized).JPG13 shots (resized).JPG
    #6010 23 days ago

Oops. I think I have an extra line there. 12.

#6011 23 days ago

Yikes! 12 shots has to be super tight…that might make good flow hard to achieve…

#6012 23 days ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Yikes! 12 shots has to be super tight…that might make good flow hard to achieve…

Very true! But when you get it going... (which I've done rarely) it's very sweet!

#6013 22 days ago

John Wick up and running on location at Colorado Canyon in Beaumont.

We are going to have a full Stern Lauch party with trophies and prizes soon.
    Stay tuned as we are setting up our location date with Stern now.

The Canyon Continental requests your pinball skills to try and make our High Table scoreboard each month.

IMG_6285 (resized).jpegIMG_6285 (resized).jpegIMG_6287 (resized).jpegIMG_6287 (resized).jpegIMG_6289 (resized).jpegIMG_6289 (resized).jpeg
    1 week later
    #6014 12 days ago

What a fun women’s tournament we had in Lake Charles tonight! We had nine competitors.

Congrats to PavBall for winning her first ever women’s only tournament this evening. It has been several years since PavBall has focused on competitive pinball, but she plans to work on developing the women’s division in Louisiana moving forward.

Lake Charles will be having monthly ladies’ tournaments for the remainder of 2024. At least one (if not two) of these women’s tourneys will be on a weekend - PavBall wishes to coordinate one Saturday with the Baton Rouge and Houston ladies in either October, November, or December. She will be reaching out to Elizabeth, Wendy, and Ariel.

#6015 12 days ago

And a couple quick photos:
    IMG_9214 (resized).jpegIMG_9214 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_9233 (resized).jpegIMG_9233 (resized).jpegIMG_9222 (resized).jpegIMG_9222 (resized).jpeg

#6016 10 days ago

So, what summer pinball plans does everyone have this year? Who is going to shows? Who is hosting a summer time tourney?

#6017 10 days ago

Colorado Canyon's Monthly tournament in Beaumont is this Wednesday night June 5th Starting at 6:00 PM.
    As always there will be Beer, Pizza, Burgers, Nachos and other cool snacks available. As well as Prizes given away. Entry is only $10.

Our July Monthly will be at the same time as our John Wick Launch party. It will be Tuesday July 2 at 6:00 PM.
    Stern is sending us Cool John Wick trophies and other cool prizes for the Launch.
    This is one you won't want to miss.

#6018 9 days ago

Sadly my only pinball goals this summer is to replace my Bond Pro and find a new pin. I eventually gave into my neighbor and let him buy it from me. I am down to just Scooby(working perfectly now), so its time to grow my collection.

I would also love to start a project pin to take of the time I will have available since all my kids are now in college and I wont have them or their activities to take up the bulk of my time after work. I love love to redo a D&D machine but its hard to find them.

#6019 9 days ago
    Quoted from VoodooPin:

I love love to redo a D&D machine but its hard to find them.

I’ve always wanted that D&D machine. What an amazing topper it has too, likely the best topper of the 80’s.

Very hard to find a good one. Most are totally blown out.

#6020 8 days ago

Yea.

Dennis and I restored a D&D pinball back in the late 90's.
    Cabinet was bad but the playfied and boards were decent.
    We sold it at the old Super Auctions in Dallas.
    Was a fun game while we had it.

#6021 6 days ago
    Quoted from Arcade:

Dennis and I restored a D&D pinball back in the late 90's.
    Cabinet was bad but the playfied and boards were decent.

I didn’t realize yall had a D&D. Did yours have the topper? So many of those toppers were lost as even though every single machine shipped with the topper from the factory so many were removed for height reasons and then didn’t convey with the game. That topper really contributes to that game.

#6022 6 days ago

I might have found 2 of them about 30 minutes from my house. One of them is in a warehouse of old Pins and Video games but the owner is not wanting to sell anything. Right now I am just trying to get him to take me to the warehouse with Money in hand, but not having any luck. The other is
    in a Pinside members collection. I don't have this name but I do have his username and he was very active for years on Pinside but has not been seen on this site since 2018. I am trying to find his name somehow since it is a very unique username.

Its given me some hope and a challenge.

#6023 6 days ago
    Quoted from VoodooPin:

The other is
    in a Pinside members collection. I don't have this name but I do have his username and he was very active for years on Pinside but has not been seen on this site since 2018.

If you are comfortable stating his user name someone here likely knows who he is. Pinball was a much smaller hobby a decade ago and everyone who was active on Pinside and lived in Louisiana was pretty well known by many of us old guys.

#6024 6 days ago

I dont mind, It's @coffinstuffer. I have also reached out to PinballHelp in New Orleans who spoke about him and his brother in other threads.

#6025 5 days ago
    Quoted from VoodooPin:

I dont mind, It's @coffinstuffer. I have also reached out to PinballHelp in New Orleans who spoke about him and his brother in other threads.

Ah, I do remember coffinstuffer and I met him at some point. I can’t recall his name either. Pinballhelp is the right person to ask for sure.

#6026 2 days ago

Mid Summer Tournament at the Fults Ranch. All invited! Let me Know!

https://pinside.com/pinball/events/poolside-pinball-tournament-2024-2024

#6027 2 days ago
    Quoted from Bfults:

Mid Summer Tournament at the Fults Ranch. All invited! Let me Know!

https://pinside.com/pinball/events/poolside-pinball-tournament-2024-2024

I'll be in California on July 13.

#6028 19 hours ago

Alas, we will be at Universal Studios still. Next time!

I’m wanting to have an office tourney this summer one day as well. Haven’t had one at the office since February.

There are 6,028 posts in this topic. You are on page 121 of 121.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gulf-coast-pinball-club-se-texas-sw-louisiana/page/121 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.