(Topic ID: 150963)

Heighway Pinball - Now Hiring

By HeighwayPinball

8 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Heighway-Now-Hiring-Web-Advert_(resized).jpg
    #1 8 years ago

Have you ever considered a career in pinball?

As we move into our mass-production phase, we need more skilled and motivated people to help us fulfill our goals.

Why are we looking to Pinside? We believe in hiring people who love pinball, and who want to see it become mainstream again.

We are interested in speaking to anyone who wants to work in pinball from our base in Merthyr Tydfil, South Wales, UK.

We will consider all applicants with all skills, but in particular, we are looking for:

* Electronics Designers
    * Production Managers
    * Quality Control Managers
    * Operations/Technical Managers/Directors
    * Systems Testers
    * Rules Testers & Developers
    * CNC Operators
    * Injection Moulding Operators

Are you interested? Please forward your CV/resume and express your interest at [email protected]

Heighway-Now-Hiring-Web-Advert_(resized).jpgHeighway-Now-Hiring-Web-Advert_(resized).jpg

#2 8 years ago

Damn, probably my field of work is not in line with the jobs needed and my private situation won't allow me to move to Wales. But........I am available as local pin tester, if you ever need one

#3 8 years ago

Cool!
    I wish the best of luck to all that will work at Heighway

#4 8 years ago

Wish I lived in Wales!!

#5 8 years ago

I have skills in about six of these areas.
    Would be a fun job!
    Good luck to all who apply.

#6 8 years ago

Wake up... Wake up... Wake up in Wales!!

1 month later
    #7 8 years ago

I don't like left driving, but he can take my Medieval castle and make a Van Helsing from it.
    My original theme.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/heighway-pinball-now-hiring and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.