By rai

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2182 (resized).jpeg
But_Pepperidge_Farm_aint_just_gonna_keep_it_to_Pepperidge__5c6a319f9b808bca3f929f02bc45f1b8 (resized).jpg
IMG_5423 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5422 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5421 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5420 (resized).png
Clarkson's Farm (resized).jpg
Below Deck (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240429_201422_Chrome Beta (resized).jpg
nick foot (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2024-04-23 at 20-55-22 Nose Boy Is Yet Another Bit From Dan Schneider That Seems Inappropriate Now (resized).png
IMG_2115 (resized).png
we-are-lady-parts-peacock-poster (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
5675773ab24117888a271de4334cd519 (resized).jpg
There are 3,984 posts in this topic. You are on page 71 of 80.
#3501 4 months ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Started watching loudermilk. ..

Me too. Based on Episode 1, really liking it so far.

Excellent plot & dialog writing. Interesting characters. And ... Ron Livingston playing his best role since Band of Brothers!

#3502 4 months ago
Quoted from romulusx:

How in the hell is this and all the 90 day fiancé like shows still on the air?lol

My wife! Punch her in the face!

#3503 4 months ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

Halfway thru season 4 of Suits, which apparently has been going through a resurgence, a spin off was just announced...

They had the 4 of the 6 main characters presenting at the Emmy’s this year. So doing something again would make sense. There is a live reunion show in may. Not to mention a possible spinoff show based in LA.

#3504 4 months ago
Quoted from pch3727:

Episode 1 was really slow, but I thought episode 2 was excellent. I'm hooked. Love the setting and they are dangling some very intriguing story threads. It's not season 1, but this is more like 1 than season 2 and 3 were. Both of which I think are underrated solely because they are compared to season 1.

Season 1 was excellent. I hope they circle back to those characters for a final season, whenever that may be. Season 2 was a hot mess. Season 3 was pretty good. I’m hoping this season starts to pick up soon.

#3505 4 months ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Think they can get Meghan Markle back? She’s kind of at a career low-point.

Lol I don't know -

i never even heard of her before she married Prince Whoever, but after seeing her in this show - well, i think I'd have kept shopping before crowning her Princess.

#3506 4 months ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

Lol I don't know -
i never even heard of her before she married Prince Whoever, but after seeing her in this show - well, i think I'd have kept shopping before crowning her Princess.

Skanky!!

#3507 4 months ago

Glad I watched the show before she became infamous. It was pretty good, but I won't be watching it again.

#3508 4 months ago

Just started and in middle of “Boy Swallows Universe”
Great show set early 80’s in Brisbane, in the setting of a poor/broken home of a couple boys and their mother and stepfather. Unique, so far Felix Cameron playing “Eli Bell” has stole the show for me. Great young actor.

#3509 4 months ago
Quoted from John_I:

Glad I watched the show before she became infamous. It was pretty good, but I won't be watching it again.

I don’t normally despise anybody but I make an exception for Harry & Meghan.

#3510 4 months ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Not trying to soap box or be political in anyway.It seems that a lot of shows recently have been so worried about inclusion and political correct that I feel they are busy trying to sway opinions instead of telling stories?

I agree, IMO that took down Star Trek Discovery - started off great and just blew up because of DEI

2 weeks later
#3511 3 months ago

Never before available to stream anywhere, Northern Exposure is now included with Prime Video! All 110 episodes!

#3512 3 months ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Never before available to stream anywhere, Northern Exposure is now included with Prime Video! All 110 episodes!

I just never could get past that chicks big mole on her face. But I loved the back and forth between the two old men.

#3513 3 months ago

Love on the Spectrum is a very good show on Netflix
I started watching it out of curiosity becuase I don't have any experience with Autism and fell in love with the cast and their genuineness

#3514 3 months ago

I gut roped into The Affair a Showtime series now on Prime.It’s run was 5 seasons and you could see the changing mindset of the country thru the years.Starts strong and sometimes becomes a stretch series but has a good finish.

#3515 3 months ago

I enjoyed it also.

Quoted from romulusx:I gut roped into The Affair a Showtime series now on Prime.It’s run was 5 seasons and you could see the changing mindset of the country thru the years.Starts strong and sometimes becomes a stretch series but has a good finish.

#3516 3 months ago
Quoted from romulusx:

I gut roped into The Affair a Showtime series now on Prime.It’s run was 5 seasons and you could see the changing mindset of the country thru the years.Starts strong and sometimes becomes a stretch series but has a good finish.

The first season in particular was brilliant. I agree that it gets a little uneven after that but still a good view.

#3517 3 months ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

The first season in particular was brilliant. I agree that it gets a little uneven after that but still a good view.

What did you think of the ending?

#3518 3 months ago
Quoted from romulusx:

I gut roped into The Affair a Showtime series now on Prime.

It's not on Prime. I just checked.

#3519 3 months ago

House of Ninjas (Netflix) was pretty good.

#3520 3 months ago
Quoted from romulusx:

What did you think of the ending?

It’s been a while so I don’t remember that well. I think I was kind of neutral about it. I just thought the concept of the show, which was beautifully executed in the first season as well as the second though to a lesser degree, then kind of fizzled. I felt they had a great concept when they started the show but didn’t think through what they wanted to do with it.

#3521 3 months ago
Quoted from gweempose:

It's not on Prime. I just checked.

Check again

#3522 3 months ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

It’s been a while so I don’t remember that well. I think I was kind of neutral about it. I just thought the concept of the show, which was beautifully executed in the first season as well as the second though to a lesser degree, then kind of fizzled. I felt they had a great concept when they started the show but didn’t think through what they wanted to do with it.

Exactly how I felt but still wanted to see it to the end.Knowing it was a completed series of five seasons was a motivation.I think Breaking Bad writers had it correct when they said they had a beginning,middle and end to their story arc

#3523 3 months ago

Yep, it's there now. I think what happened was that I had my VPN on yesterday when I checked. Thanks for the heads-up! I'm definitely going to watch this show.

#3524 3 months ago

Black Mirror was good…Netflix. Kind of like a Twilight Zone.

Succession was good…HBO

You so far is good. Only 8 episodes in…Netflix. Reminds me of Dexter.

#3525 3 months ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

I thought the ending was very poignant and realistic from my perspective.

#3526 3 months ago

I don’t know how many times Resident Alien has been mentioned but doesn’t matter. One of the best syfy comedy/dramas to come along.

#3527 3 months ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I had my VPN on yesterday when I checked.

Ah, the VPN cockblock!

#3528 3 months ago
Quoted from Vyzer2:

I don’t know how many times Resident Alien has been mentioned but doesn’t matter. One of the best syfy comedy/dramas to come along.

For a second I thought you wrote "Resident Evil" and WTH!?! Totally agree, Resident Alien is diabolically underrated.

#3529 3 months ago

I just noticed and maybe it’s been there a while but Netflix has 3 Seasons of Warrior now available

I think normally this is only watchable with premium service ie. Showtime - this is a great series with an interesting historical backdrop

See it while you can …

#3530 3 months ago
Quoted from Catch86:

Black Mirror was good…Netflix. Kind of like a Twilight Zone.
Succession was good…HBO
You so far is good. Only 8 episodes in…Netflix. Reminds me of Dexter.

You is fantastic, and...almost unbelievable due to circumstances. All the seasons are good. Kind of hoping for another.

#3531 3 months ago
Quoted from Oscope:

I just noticed and maybe it’s been there a while but Netflix has 3 Seasons of Warrior now available
I think normally this is only watchable with premium service ie. Showtime - this is a great series with an interesting historical backdrop
See it while you can …

Warrior was originally a Cinemax project for two years.When HBO/MAX absorbed them they were going to cancel it until myself and a bunch of other fans signed a petition to continue the series.It worked and now we have season 3 and hopefully 4,5,and 6.Anyway I love the show almost as much as I did Deadwood.I didn’t get around to watching Deadwood until about two years ago.If you like Warrior you’ll also like Deadwood

#3532 3 months ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Warrior was originally a Cinemax project for two years.When HBO/MAX absorbed them they were going to cancel it until myself and a bunch of other fans signed a petition to continue the series.It worked and now we have season 3 and hopefully 4,5,and 6.Anyway I love the show almost as much as I did Deadwood.I didn’t get around to watching Deadwood until about two years ago.If you like Warrior you’ll also like Deadwood

Good analogy. Thanks for signing the petition!

#3533 3 months ago

Started watching constellation on Apple TV, only three episodes so far, very good.

Watched the tourist on Netflix, it was ok, not great.

#3534 3 months ago
Quoted from Zablon:

You is fantastic, and...almost unbelievable due to circumstances. All the seasons are good. Kind of hoping for another.

You is definitely coming back. It was officially renewed for a fifth and final season:

https://www.netflix.com/tudum/articles/you-season-5-renewal-final-season

#3535 3 months ago

2 Eposiodes into Griselda on Netflix
so far so good!

#3536 3 months ago

God damn Im enjoying Masters of the air!

#3537 3 months ago

Halo season 2 fired back up a few weeks ago. I really like it. I don't play the game, but it feels like they jump from a tv show to game and in between seamlessly as the show goes on for me.

#3538 3 months ago
Quoted from mtn-:

God damn Im enjoying Masters of the air!

I need to give that another try. I wasn’t in the right frame of mind when I first checked that out. Love band of brothers and the Pacific, and this is like a sibling show

#3539 3 months ago

If anyone hasnt seen Fargo before I recommend it.Every Season is great.Well done.

#3540 3 months ago

Maybe..

#3541 3 months ago

Cool^^^^^^

#3542 3 months ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I need to give that another try. I wasn’t in the right frame of mind when I first checked that out. Love band of brothers and the Pacific, and this is like a sibling show

Honestly, it cant be compared. But I think its good enough, if you understand what I mean.

#3543 3 months ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

If anyone hasnt seen Fargo before I recommend it.Every Season is great.Well done.

Hell yes!

#3544 3 months ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

band of brothers is far better than the pacific. masters of air is better than the pacific.

#3545 3 months ago

My wife mentioned this, and I shrugged her off....Guy Ritchie!? Can't wait! Haven't missed one of his movies (Some were horrible, but some were epic!) Love me some Lock Stock and Snatch

#3546 3 months ago
Quoted from Mrbill:

band of brothers is far better than the pacific. masters of air is better than the pacific.

Makes sense. Will check it out again! Something about the way they did the air strikes and the scenes with planes in BoB (especially episode 2) just really resonates with me. Masters just looks way too fake IMO.

#3547 3 months ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

My wife mentioned this, and I shrugged her off....Guy Ritchie!? Can't wait! Haven't missed one of his movies (Some were horrible, but some were epic!) Love me some Lock Stock and Snatch

The movie looks crazy, so hopefully this is good too

#3548 3 months ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Started watching constellation on Apple TV, only three episodes so far, very good.
Watched the tourist on Netflix, it was ok, not great.

The Tourist S2 came out today I think, I’m watching E1 right now

#3549 3 months ago
Quoted from northerndude:

The Tourist S2 came out today I think, I’m watching E1 right now

I just checked Netflix and didn’t see it. I thought season 1 was new.

#3550 3 months ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I just checked Netflix and didn’t see it. I thought season 1 was new.

I think it comes on the 29th

There are 3,984 posts in this topic. You are on page 71 of 80.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/im-trying-to-find-a-new-tv-series-to-watch/page/71 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.