IMG_0610 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0605 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0606 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0607 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0613 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0614 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0615 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0628 (resized).jpeg
There are 95 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 55 days ago
Quoted from Boxedbeef:

A lot of conversation here about the shark not swallowing the pinball in the design .
The Shark only swallowed the boat , then Quint , then the scuba tank ,, I suggest future
Mods of Shark swallowing Quint or the Scuba Tank …..

one of the MODs we will be releasing next month is Bruce eating the tank shooter and plate for the 3D collection.

#52 55 days ago
Quoted from Boxedbeef:

A lot of conversation here about the shark not swallowing the pinball in the design .
The Shark only swallowed the boat , then Quint , then the scuba tank ,, I suggest future
Mods of Shark swallowing Quint or the Scuba Tank …..

Spoiler alert!

#53 54 days ago
Quoted from Chris25810:

Had a ton of issues with this one right out of the box but everything finally works.
][quoted image]
[quoted image]

Chris, really nice JAWS shooter rod!!!! Where did you get THAT?

#54 54 days ago

These mods are outstanding! Here’s my humble premium waiting for the mods! Contest pic. CRCades rock.

IMG_4053 (resized).jpegIMG_4053 (resized).jpeg
#55 54 days ago

Picture of my premium (w/ pro translite) for the drawing.

IMG_1240 (resized).jpegIMG_1240 (resized).jpeg
#56 49 days ago

JAWS 3D Collection Set - JAWS/ORCA 3D Collection Pinball Shooter Rod and Plate

FINAL MOVIE SCENE [ BRODY is on the shark tower as the ORCA sinks behind him]

Smile you son of a ..... "
IMG_0196 (resized).jpegIMG_0196 (resized).jpeg

JAWS 3D Shooter Rod and Shooter Rod Plate - Featuring the Scooba Tank that Chief Brody shot during the final moments of the iconic 1975 blockbuster that started... and ended it all, for BRUCE!

Custom modeled, hand painted and epoxy clear coated to a glass smooth feel that feels great and still showing all the finer details!

IMG_0209 (resized).jpegIMG_0209 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0203 (resized).jpegIMG_0203 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0208 (resized).jpegIMG_0208 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0205 (resized).jpegIMG_0205 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0214 (resized).jpegIMG_0214 (resized).jpeg

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1472-crcades/10582-jaws-orca-3d-collection-shooter-rod-and-plate-by-crcades

anyone who is already on the pre-order list for any of the JAWS Custom Playfield 3D Collection sets can add this to the existing order without holding up their existing order or adding additional shipping costs.

#57 49 days ago

Very nice! Your painting skills are on point.

1 week later
#58 41 days ago

Pre ordered- Orca/jaws oxygen tank shooter rod, and the whole lower playfield 3D collection minus the upper sign will maybe get later on.
I don't have a picture of my Premium as its at Stern Being built this month hopefully! Please put me in for drawing. I can show copy of invoice though if needed.
Thanks!

#59 41 days ago

So, finally, got my Prem 4 weeks earlier than expected......

Here my picture for the drawing

Did some modding too, but the best mods will come from here.....

20240403_114623 (resized).jpg20240403_114623 (resized).jpg

#60 41 days ago

Double post Sorry

#61 41 days ago

Double double post

#62 41 days ago
Quoted from jjsrt8:

Pre ordered- Orca/jaws oxygen tank shooter rod, and the whole lower playfield 3D collection minus the upper sign will maybe get later on.
I don't have a picture of my Premium as its at Stern Being built this month hopefully! Please put me in gor drawint. I can show copy of invoice though if needed.
Thanks!

Not a problem, production and delivery on them from STERN seems to be slow. just post one when you get it!

#63 41 days ago
Quoted from CRCades:

Not a problem, production and delivery on them from STERN seems to be slow. just post one when you get it!

Will do thanks! Keep up the good work. Will definitely be interested in the Orca 3D set and Bens boat.

#64 41 days ago

Thank you so much for all the support, comments and photos! 3 winners will be drawn April 15th for a chance to get $250 off their paid order!! Don't forget to post your photos of your Jaws Pinball game to be eligible to win!!

I have updated to the Pre-Order list to bring it current. Production is scheduled to begin this week and the first sets should be getting shipped out the following week!

1 week later
#65 33 days ago

Hey folks! production is ready to start in the morning! the first set of orders will be invoiced and the status changed to "In-Production" and then to "Shipped" when they are ready to GO!. JAWS will be in production right along side Venom and a few other mods so my little shop of MODS is running on all cylinders for the foreseeable future!

I wanted to remind everyone that the $250 off drawing will be in a couple of days so if you plan on entering for a chance to WIN please get your photos posted!

#66 32 days ago
Quoted from CRCades:

Hey folks! production is ready to start in the morning! the first set of orders will be invoiced and the status changed to "In-Production" and then to "Shipped" when they are ready to GO!. JAWS will be in production right along side Venom and a few other mods so my little shop of MODS is running on all cylinders for the foreseeable future!
I wanted to remind everyone that the $250 off drawing will be in a couple of days so if you plan on entering for a chance to WIN please get your photos posted!

Best I can do Stern still building mine. Hopefully coming in a few weeks would be great. Impatiently waiting lol.

Screenshot_20240414_114458_Yahoo Mail (resized).jpgScreenshot_20240414_114458_Yahoo Mail (resized).jpgScreenshot_20240414_114655_Yahoo Mail (resized).jpgScreenshot_20240414_114655_Yahoo Mail (resized).jpg
#67 30 days ago
Quoted from jjsrt8:

Best I can do Stern still building mine. Hopefully coming in a few weeks would be great. Impatiently waiting lol. [quoted image][quoted image]

I’m pretty flexible…. Don’t sweat it! You can post it later when you get it!

#68 30 days ago

JAWS Playfield Custom 3D collection WINNERS!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jaws-custom-playfield-3d-collection-for-pro-prem-le-models-by-crcades

The 3 winners for the $250 OFF discounts will be awarded as a $250 refund on their purchase.

THE THREE PHOTO WINNERS!!!
TwindadTwindadTomb1957Tomb1957Vabeachrunner4Vabeachrunner4

1 week later
#69 22 days ago

Stumblor has requested we bother you with a mod creation! Make it so! Lol

Screenshot_20240423_163104_Facebook (resized).jpgScreenshot_20240423_163104_Facebook (resized).jpgScreenshot_20240423_163318_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20240423_163318_Chrome (resized).jpg
#70 22 days ago
Quoted from jjsrt8:

Stumblor has requested we bother you with a mod creation! Make it so! Lol
[quoted image][quoted image]

That's GREAT! Yes Chrissy is still on the board and I should be able to get back to it in May once I clear a few things off my bench.

IMG_9578 (resized).jpegIMG_9578 (resized).jpegIMG_9579 (resized).jpegIMG_9579 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#71 13 days ago

Hey Pinsiders! I just wanted to post a little to bring you up to date, full production of JAWS 3D collection is underway! This collection uses every station and piece of equipment in my shop from 3D printing, both resin and filament, laser cutting and engraving, airbrush and detail painting, assembly, clear coating, curing and packaging orders up for shipment. Once I worked out a few final bugs in the shop I caught my stride and pumped out several sets for a few local family members and friends and completed the first batch run for a dozen orders! Thanks guys and gals, really appreciate your support and patience while I regrouped.

To do JAWS right I added a few very cool things to the packages including far more detailed tweaks to the 3D elements to make them pop, a high gloss UV clear coat to keep the colors vibrant and small changes like teeny tiny screws on the boat motor exhaust pipe, the bottle in the red bucket and a handle on the 5 gallon chum bucket. sorry I'm ALWAYS wanting to improve the look and feel of what I'm doing, tweaking my designs feeds my OCD and gets you the best products available... "AMAZING" takes time!

Improvements and add ons:
The ORKA fishing boat back plate and deck plate are nearing completion along with Ben Gardener’s boat, the ORKA got rivets added to the text fonts to make it pop and the ORKA shooter plate also got redesigned and matches perfectly! The 3D collection was designed as a direct replacements for the original playfield plastics, many wrote and asked about using plastic protectors, well, since I generally add them to all my games to protect my investment, I am adding a hardware kit with everything necessary for you to add your aftermarket playfield protectors... THATS RIGHT, if you ordered any part of the 3D collection, Right/LEFT slings, Lane Guides and the Pro/Prem/LE Jackpot Boards then the hardware kit(s) will be included FREE so that you can add in your aftermarket playfield protectors! …. Or, even better, you can upgrade to the 3D collection playfield protectors that are custom fit for the 3D collection and will be available in our store soon in either 3mm clear cast acrylic or translucent blue.

IMG_0628 (resized).jpegIMG_0628 (resized).jpegIMG_0603 (resized).jpegIMG_0603 (resized).jpegIMG_0604 (resized).jpegIMG_0604 (resized).jpegIMG_0606 (resized).jpegIMG_0606 (resized).jpegIMG_0607 (resized).jpegIMG_0607 (resized).jpegIMG_0608 (resized).jpegIMG_0608 (resized).jpegIMG_0609 (resized).jpegIMG_0609 (resized).jpegIMG_0610 (resized).jpegIMG_0610 (resized).jpegIMG_0611 (resized).jpegIMG_0611 (resized).jpegIMG_0612 (resized).jpegIMG_0612 (resized).jpegIMG_0635 (resized).jpegIMG_0635 (resized).jpegIMG_0633 (resized).jpegIMG_0633 (resized).jpegIMG_0615 (resized).jpegIMG_0615 (resized).jpegIMG_0614 (resized).jpegIMG_0614 (resized).jpeg
#72 12 days ago

Amazing work! Excited for my sign to arrive soon.
Jim

#73 12 days ago
Quoted from CRCades:

Hey Pinsiders! I just wanted to post a little to bring you up to date, full production of JAWS 3D collection is underway! This collection uses every station and piece of equipment in my shop from 3D printing, both resin and filament, laser cutting and engraving, airbrush and detail painting, assembly, clear coating, curing and packaging orders up for shipment. Once I worked out a few final bugs in the shop I caught my stride and pumped out several sets for a few local family members and friends and completed the first batch run for a dozen orders! Thanks guys and gals, really appreciate your support and patience while I regrouped.
To do JAWS right I added a few very cool things to the packages including far more detailed tweaks to the 3D elements to make them pop, a high gloss UV clear coat to keep the colors vibrant and small changes like teeny tiny screws on the boat motor exhaust pipe, the bottle in the red bucket and a handle on the 5 gallon chum bucket. sorry I'm ALWAYS wanting to improve the look and feel of what I'm doing, tweaking my designs feeds my OCD and gets you the best products available... "AMAZING" takes time!
Improvements and add ons:
The ORKA fishing boat back plate and deck plate are nearing completion along with Ben Gardener’s boat, the ORKA got rivets added to the text fonts to make it pop and the ORKA shooter plate also got redesigned and matches perfectly! The 3D collection was designed as a direct replacements for the original playfield plastics, many wrote and asked about using plastic protectors, well, since I generally add them to all my games to protect my investment, I am adding a hardware kit with everything necessary for you to add your aftermarket playfield protectors... THATS RIGHT, if you ordered any part of the 3D collection, Right/LEFT slings, Lane Guides and the Pro/Prem/LE Jackpot Boards then the hardware kit(s) will be included FREE so that you can add in your aftermarket playfield protectors! …. Or, even better, you can upgrade to the 3D collection playfield protectors that are custom fit for the 3D collection and will be available in our store soon in either 3mm clear cast acrylic or translucent blue.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Do you have a list of whose is going out soon. I’m paid up and ready to install.

#74 12 days ago

How long do you plan to sell these? One run and that’s all or can someone order them in the future as well?

#75 12 days ago
Quoted from rx2006je:

Do you have a list of whose is going out soon. I’m paid up and ready to install.

here is the link back to the original thread. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jaws-custom-playfield-3d-collection-for-pro-prem-le-models-by-crcades

You are already packaged up and ready for pickup in the morning! should get it pretty fast by Priority Mail! You will ABSOLUTELY love these! This game is so intense and immersive... definitely going to be one of the altimeter best games.

The Custom 3d collection plastic protectors are online here now so you may want to take a look at them for your game! https://pinside.com/pinball/shops/shop/1472-crcades/10767-jaws-custom-playfield-3d-collection-plastic-protector-set

#76 12 days ago
Quoted from Laserbeak21:

How long do you plan to sell these? One run and that’s all or can someone order them in the future as well?

Depends on many things, new games releases that push other work off my bench for NEW projects! Jaws is really solid game so I would expect to be busy with these for a while anyways.

#77 12 days ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

Amazing work! Excited for my sign to arrive soon.
Jim

Thanks! You’re gonna love these!! This game is a blast and I’m having a great time with it and have so many mods for this still in the works!

#78 11 days ago
Quoted from Mutt:

these turned out great. would we still want o install plastic protectors? these seem thick enough that protectors won't be an option.

Hey Mutt, I just wanted to touch base with you to let you know that I decided several weeks ago that since I always use playfield plastic protectors in my games to protect my investment that I would also include a 22pc hardware upgrade kit that accommodates a 3mm plastic protector kit for every customer that invested in the 3D collection.

We also added a custom plastic protector kit to our store just for the 3D collection so that customers can buy better protection for their 3D collection!
IMG_0647 (resized).jpegIMG_0647 (resized).jpeg

#79 11 days ago

Just ordered 2 of each: A, B2, C and D.

FML...

#80 11 days ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Just ordered 2 of each: A, B2, C and D.
FML...

that’s fantastic! Thanks!
Just suggestions, the Custom 3D plastic protector sets and the Jaws/Orka Shooter Rod and Plate both make great additions for this title.

#81 11 days ago
Quoted from CRCades:

that’s fantastic! Thanks!
Just suggestions, the Custom 3D plastic protector sets and the Jaws/Orka Shooter Rod and Plate both make great additions for this title.

My buddy and I have an LE, so no bueno on the shooter rod and plate. And you don't have a link to the plastic protector kit in the original post.

#82 11 days ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

My buddy and I have an LE, so no bueno on the shooter rod and plate. And you don't have a link to the plastic protector kit in the original post.

I have the LE in my game room at home love it! but I opted for the jaws with the aqua-lung dive tank in its mouth like the LE signature card instead of the barrel.

The Custom 3d Collection Plastic Protector Set https://pinside.com/pinball/shops/shop/1472-crcades/10767-jaws-custom-playfield-3d-collection-plastic-protector-set
JAWS/ORKA Shooter Rod and Plate Set https://pinside.com/pinball/shops/shop/1472-crcades/10582-jawsorca-3d-collection-shooter-rod-and-plate-by-crcades

#83 10 days ago

You said you're doing a Quint Shack right? Going to probably just get everything you make. It's awesome. I'm going to add the Jackpot board and plastic protectors to my order once you get to it. Please PM me when starting so I can add them.
If other stuff is ready by time my order comes up we'll probably add that too.

We got our game as well Finally Friday. Setup on Saturday!

20240505_214400 (resized).jpg20240505_214400 (resized).jpgIMG_20240505_010336 (resized).jpgIMG_20240505_010336 (resized).jpg
#84 10 days ago
Quoted from jjsrt8:

You said you're doing a Quint Shack right? Going to probably just get everything you make. It's awesome. I'm going to add the Jackpot board and plastic protectors to my order once you get to it. Please PM me when starting so I can add them.
If other stuff is ready by time my order comes up we'll probably add that too.
We got our game as well Finally Friday. Setup on Saturday!
[quoted image][quoted image]

your Game looks sweet! love the blue light and of course the box opening!!!
Yes I do have plans to complete Quints shake but it will be a bit before I can get back to it. I have the ORCA Wrap and Ben Gardeners boat up first and then I have a couple of small things working and after all that I can get back to Quints Shack and the Buoy and Chrissy.

#85 10 days ago
Quoted from CRCades:

your Game looks sweet! love the blue light and of course the box opening!!!
Yes I do have plans to complete Quints shake but it will be a bit before I can get back to it. I have the ORCA Wrap and Ben Gardeners boat up first and then I have a couple of small things working and after all that I can get back to Quints Shack and the Buoy and Chrissy.

Awesome can't wait for everything. You're making the best stuff 100% you can't even tell it's 3D print. Looks injection molded.

#86 10 days ago
Quoted from jjsrt8:

Awesome can't wait for everything. You're making the best stuff 100% you can't even tell it's 3D print. Looks injection molded.

thanks, takes a lot to get there and its nice that others notice. I use everything in my shop on these, resins, filament, epoxy, laser cutting and etching, airbrush and detail hand painting and then they get several coats of a UV high gloss clear. FUN STUFF for sure.... my air filtration system is being severely overworked these days to keep the shop clean.

#87 9 days ago

I got home from work today and low and behold CRCades mods had come in. I will say that these are packaged extremely well inside a priority USPS box. Mine was shipped Saturday and arrived on Monday after notification of shipment. Inside the USPS box was a nice box containing the mods. Upon opening the box was greeted with a shark bitten Styrofoam protection. Luckily that was the only bite that the shark took. You can see that each piece of the mod had its own custom cutout and was held in place with packing material. I am very impressed in the packaging and care took to ensure that the mod arrived in perfect condition. Install was very easy and as I had plastic protectors installed on the game already the included extra screws to accommodate this was a welcomed addition to the pack. Although the pack of screws was accidentally left out for the right sling, I was sent an email letting me know that it would be taken care of, that was even before the mod arrived. You can see in my pictures that the upgraded plastics make this game look awesome and you can see the difference between the left side with light blue plastic protectors and the right without if you are on the fence about deciding if they are right for you. I would say if you are in doubt and want to elevate the aesthetics of your game, take the dive and order a set. You wont be disappointed in the quality of this mod.

IMG_8714 (resized).jpgIMG_8714 (resized).jpgIMG_8715 (resized).jpgIMG_8715 (resized).jpgIMG_8716 (resized).jpgIMG_8716 (resized).jpgIMG_8718 (resized).jpgIMG_8718 (resized).jpgIMG_8719 (resized).jpgIMG_8719 (resized).jpgIMG_8720 (resized).jpgIMG_8720 (resized).jpgIMG_8721 (resized).jpgIMG_8721 (resized).jpg

#88 9 days ago

Very nice work indeed CRCades, Would have loved to have this but will have to pass due to the cost sorry.

#89 8 days ago
Quoted from rx2006je:

I got home from work today and low and behold CRCades mods had come in. I will say that these are packaged extremely well inside a priority USPS box. Mine was shipped Saturday and arrived on Monday after notification of shipment. Inside the USPS box was a nice box containing the mods. Upon opening the box was greeted with a shark bitten Styrofoam protection. Luckily that was the only bite that the shark took. You can see that each piece of the mod had its own custom cutout and was held in place with packing material. I am very impressed in the packaging and care took to ensure that the mod arrived in perfect condition. Install was very easy and as I had plastic protectors installed on the game already the included extra screws to accommodate this was a welcomed addition to the pack. Although the pack of screws was accidentally left out for the right sling, I was sent an email letting me know that it would be taken care of, that was even before the mod arrived. You can see in my pictures that the upgraded plastics make this game look awesome and you can see the difference between the left side with light blue plastic protectors and the right without if you are on the fence about deciding if they are right for you. I would say if you are in doubt and want to elevate the aesthetics of your game, take the dive and order a set. You wont be disappointed in the quality of this mod.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks, I appreciate your review! definitely nice to see! Love your pro.. how is the ball eating jaws working? do you like it? I considered it but the Pro is really for the shop and shop PREM and Pros get rotated out when new games come out.

#90 8 days ago
Quoted from CRCades:

Thanks, I appreciate your review! definitely nice to see! Love your pro.. how is the ball eating jaws working? do you like it? I considered it but the Pro is really for the shop and shop PREM and Pros get rotated out when new games come out.

Here is an excerpt fro my review I posted
As far as game play goes I found it extremely enjoyable. It made the pro version feel a lot more like the premium/LE as far as how the bounties are on the premium versus the pro. Bashing the shark makes gameplay fun on the premium and somewhat easier in my opinion than the captive ball does on the pro. The pro is more of a challenge with the captive ball taking a clean hit to register rather than just touching the shark with even a weak shot on the premium to register a hit. I will say that making Jaws eat the ball is not an easy task. You do collect shots as the ball passes over the optos just as the captive ball would, but to hit it in the mouth is more difficult that it seems. So getting an easy return to your right flipper as everyone was saying isn’t so easy. Hitting Jaws in the sides of the mouth where the rubbers are also creates some dangerous situations just as the captive ball does. So in that reguard I would say they are pretty equal.
I will conclude in saying that I am extremely happy with this mod. I can’t say enough about Trent’s customer service and helping me out in the two instances where I needed it. It is an extremely well made mod, easy to install, and a lot of fun to shoot. I would recommend it to anyone wanting to add some more enjoyment to their Jaws. I will post some pictures of the parts installed tomorrow evening as I was too excited to get it installed and play it when I finished.

#91 8 days ago
Quoted from Squizz:

Very nice work indeed CRCades, Would have loved to have this but will have to pass due to the cost sorry.

Sorry to hear you pass on these, they're a great addition to any model and the seamless look of the 3D elements just adds another level to an already immersive game experience. Although you can buy the whole collection together you can also buy each set in the collection separately and then add others later.

#92 6 days ago

Any chance that we will see preview of the ORCA and Ben Gardner's boat Mods soon ??? Love my Jackpot sign!

#93 6 days ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

Any chance that we will see preview of the ORCA and Ben Gardner's boat Mods soon ??? Love my Jackpot sign!

Working on it but I’ve been pretty slammed in the shop working. Soon as I can I will release them… they definitely won’t disappoint!

Hey, I’m sure others in the Jaws mod thread and owners thread would love to see your new Jackpot board! Post a few pics and share!

Really glad you like it!

#94 3 days ago

Today was the day.
Looks very very cool. Keep on the good work

820BBE51-A869-40BA-812E-6991D4BFAB62 (resized).jpeg820BBE51-A869-40BA-812E-6991D4BFAB62 (resized).jpeg85BDEB04-5A83-485F-A242-0A6A16234DD0 (resized).jpeg85BDEB04-5A83-485F-A242-0A6A16234DD0 (resized).jpeg8B264CF9-5154-4A0D-BC41-3D8F7C9CAD6F (resized).jpeg8B264CF9-5154-4A0D-BC41-3D8F7C9CAD6F (resized).jpeg97493A7A-3DC4-4D43-BBEF-71A60825AE9F (resized).jpeg97493A7A-3DC4-4D43-BBEF-71A60825AE9F (resized).jpeg9DBF299D-0C74-4925-A609-9F4105E31BBA (resized).jpeg9DBF299D-0C74-4925-A609-9F4105E31BBA (resized).jpeg
#95 29 hours ago
Quoted from Slapfighter:

Today was the day.
Looks very very cool. Keep on the good work
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks awesome of course! I should do another photo contest!!! hmm.... maybe....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 32.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 20.00
Cabinet Parts
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 189.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 32.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richmond, VA
$ 36.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 9.50
$ 45.00
Lighting - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Playfield - Plastics
FlipMods

$ 89.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

$ 15.00
Playfields
Chrome Candy

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
$ 5.00
Playfield - Other
Volcano Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 210.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

Machine - For Sale
Tulsa, OK
$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 95 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jaws-custom-playfield-3d-collection-for-pro-prem-le-models-by-crcades/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.