Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 463 posts
  • 119 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 77 days ago by briyau15
  • Topic is favorited by 24 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2199 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_9834 (resized).jpeg
    RenderedImage (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2527 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_9726 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_9725 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8672 (resized).jpeg
    Pinside_forum_7752881_0 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8670 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8669 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8673 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8668 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8675 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8674 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8666 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8672 (resized).jpeg
    There are 463 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 10.
    #451 8 months ago
    Quoted from dts:

Looks like the intended artwork on mine. Beautiful backglass. I wish they’d done foil printed cabinet art but am happy with the art package, it pops.

I think the foil on this one would’ve dulled the coloring .It sure does POP .

#452 8 months ago
    Quoted from Dustwel:

Just checked mine, #28 had the exact same issue almost in the same pattern. Wonder if it was in the artwork vs. a printing issue?
    [quoted image]

Seems very purposeful in design and with the mirror behind it sort of adds a nice effect. Always turn the lights ( and game) off to admire the mirror subtlties in a beautiful backglass. Have the same pattern on mine...looks way too organised to be a defect imho.

Getting this game home has reminded me of what a fun pin it is!!

#453 8 months ago

Whew....one thing that I can say. Had forgotten how good this game really was (only played on location prior)! Easily one of Sterns gems. In a home environment, just wow! No idea why I passed on initial release, but such a game to have now!!! Easily more fun than GZ for me (though I've only played that on location to date)....

#454 8 months ago
    Quoted from MK6PIN:

Whew....one thing that I can say. Had forgotten how good this game really was (only played on location prior)! Easily one of Sterns gems. In a home environment, just wow! No idea why I passed on initial release, but such a game to have now!!! Easily more fun than GZ for me (though I've only played that on location to date)....

IMO KME's best game and probably Sterns best game ever.

#455 8 months ago
    Quoted from smassa:

Definitely way up there! Combines big time fun with all sorts of nice shots....obviously late to the home lineup, but this one holds it's own....easily!

#456 8 months ago
    Quoted from smassa:

I’m pretty sure this is their best game also .I think we’re set for a while ,this lineup is killer .

IMG_9834 (resized).jpegIMG_9834 (resized).jpeg
    #457 8 months ago
    Quoted from MK6PIN:

Their best game ever and one of the best games ever period.
    It would have been perfect with better playfield art, more assets, and a little less clunk on the watchpost shot.
    Still a real 5/5 piece of machinery.

#458 8 months ago
    Quoted from Kkoss24:

I’m pretty sure this is their best game also .I think we’re set for a while ,this lineup is killer .
    [quoted image]

You need wonka, lebowski and afmrle, and you're pretty much set for life.

Thumbs up.

4 months later
    #460 3 months ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Could be just me but I hate seeing the t-rex getting bit on the 30th backglass lol. When the banner falls in the movie t-rex has already killed both raptors. In the movie the first raptor is long dead by the time the 2nd one attacks t-rex. On the backglass the first raptor is just randomly chilling in the lower left corner lol.
    The artwork makes it look like the t-rex is crying out in pain getting it's ass kicked, just not a fan of that for something that is $13k and on full display for friends and family. Odd choice of backglass artwork.
    [quoted image]

IMG_2199 (resized).jpegIMG_2199 (resized).jpeg
    #461 3 months ago

Anyone ever get to the bottom of these pinholes in the backglass? Anyone here have experience painting things? The pinholes kinda looks like when you spray or lay paint over a smooth surface that has oil residue.
    Or they just made it intentional so some of the mirror effect comes thru as a shimmer.

3 weeks later
    #462 77 days ago
    Quoted from 10redzr1:

My brothers JP30 backglass has a lot of missing spots. How’s everyone’s backglass? Is this normal?
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Mine had the same. After raising it with Stern, I just received a replacement backglass (after 3 months) and the new one has the exact same spots in the same places. So back it goes.

#463 77 days ago
    Quoted from jackd104:

Mine had the same. After raising it with Stern, I just received a replacement backglass (after 3 months) and the new one has the exact same spots in the same places. So back it goes.

Same, as I posted previously in this thread where my first backglass didn’t have nearly the same amount of spots others have noted. Mine did have a scratch on the right side near the frame so I was able to get a replacement and the replacement one didn’t have the numerous spots either. Some have accepted it to be by design but i
    I would have returned the replacement if it had more spots than my original.

There are 463 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 10.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-30th-anniversary-jp30-1993-2023-jurassic-world-retheme/page/10 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.