IMG_7065 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7066 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7069 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7070 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7075 (resized).jpeg
Collage (resized).png
336A1505-34CD-4E4C-8A9E-9ED0FDC5B146 (resized).jpeg
17F55591-2024-4750-AFAD-A32308EB3992 (resized).jpeg
There are 639 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 13.
#601 11 months ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Really , really liking this gift I got in the SS thread .Liked it so much I got 2 for my kids for Christmas
[quoted image][quoted image]

I really like this one - where can I find it at?

#602 11 months ago
Quoted from VirtualMayhem:

I really like this one - where can I find it at?

It was a one off, but can definitely make more. Will DM you

1 week later
#603 11 months ago

Received my lit frame from Brad last night. Amazing quality. Place your order now!!!!

IMG_7064 (resized).jpegIMG_7064 (resized).jpegIMG_7065 (resized).jpegIMG_7065 (resized).jpegIMG_7066 (resized).jpegIMG_7066 (resized).jpegIMG_7069 (resized).jpegIMG_7069 (resized).jpegIMG_7070 (resized).jpegIMG_7070 (resized).jpegIMG_7075 (resized).jpegIMG_7075 (resized).jpeg
#604 11 months ago
Quoted from remous:

Received my lit frame from Brad last night. Amazing quality. Place your order now!!!!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks awesome! Thanks for sharing!

#605 11 months ago

Looking good ...

20230612_200159 (resized).jpg20230612_200159 (resized).jpg20230612_200219 (resized).jpg20230612_200219 (resized).jpg
#606 11 months ago
Quoted from KingBW:

Looking good ...

From another world! Thanks for sharing!

2 months later
#607 8 months ago

I would like to thank Brad on behalf of Project Pinball for his generous donation of a Lit Frame and Brad Allen Metroid art. He has been a wonderful supporter of the charity and the auction. His products are a fantastic addition to any room, it doesn't need to be a game room! The control that is possible really makes them something to see for anyone that hasn't.

#608 8 months ago
Quoted from jellikit:

I would like to thank Brad on behalf of Project Pinball for his generous donation of a Lit Frame and Brad Allen Metroid art. He has been a wonderful supporter of the charity and the auction. His products are a fantastic addition to any room, it doesn't need to be a game room! The control that is possible really makes them something to see for anyone that hasn't.

Thanks for the kind words Brad! Happy to support such an amazing organization.

#609 8 months ago

Have a Lit Frame and want to leave a review or on the fence and want to read some product reviews?

TWIP now has Lit Frames listed as a product in their directory:

https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/mod-entry/90s-williams-bally-lit-frame-rgb-white-w-remote-control/

#610 8 months ago

Northern California Bay Area folks, we have Bally/Williams style Lit Frames back in stock. We are the authorized Lit Frames dealer in the area. Save some shipping time and come pick one up while you play some pinball and peruse the art gallery.

1 week later
#611 8 months ago
Quoted from drypaint:

Northern California Bay Area folks, we have Bally/Williams style Lit Frames back in stock. We are the authorized Lit Frames dealer in the area. Save some shipping time and come pick one up while you play some pinball and peruse the art gallery.

One of my top distributors! Stop in and say hello today!

#612 8 months ago

With Lit frames and LumaLegz, you have a Luma table.

#613 8 months ago
Quoted from rod90:

With Lit frames and LumaLegz, you have a Luma table.

I have yet to see LumaLegz in person. Maybe at Expo this year?

#614 8 months ago

Friends! I'll be at Expo this year with frames on sale.

Come over to the Brian Allen/Flyland Designs booth and say hello. I'll be there all day Friday/Saturday.

I'll have killer deals on frames:

- 90's WMS/Bally-size
- Spike 2 (Stern LCD and Franchi translites)
- Spike 1 (Stern DMD)

Brian will have a TON of alternate translites for the 90's WMS/Bally classics.

First come, first served unless you pre-order.

Thanks!

IMG_8739 (resized).jpgIMG_8739 (resized).jpg
4 months later
#615 3 months ago

I finally transitioned over to what I hope is a more user-friendly experience for my customers.

My first time working with Shopify to build out a site, so all tips/tricks/feedback are welcome.

Use code "lit" for $10 off any product on my site: litframes.com/

Thanks!

#616 3 months ago

I'll be looking to order one for Labyrinth when it comes in.
Do you know what size that is?
Also, are you coming to TPF?

#617 3 months ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

I'll be looking to order one for Labyrinth when it comes in.
Do you know what size that is?
Also, are you coming to TPF?

March is a little crazy for me this year, so I will not be at TPF. I will be at Expo in Oct.

I sent a note to Barrels of Fun to get the measurements. More to come!

#618 3 months ago

Have you seen the new Stern brand translite frame? I priced it out on Pinball Life and it was $0.13 more than my Lit Frame after tax and shipping. What's the difference between the two frames? Litframes.com/shop

Screenshot 2024-01-26 at 11.16.26?PM (resized).pngScreenshot 2024-01-26 at 11.16.26?PM (resized).png
#619 3 months ago

Excellent product, I love mine!

#621 3 months ago

If anyone has questions about these frames here’s my two cents:

1. The look and feel is quality. Smooth / clean edges edges and enough weight to feel “solid”.

2. Packaged in a way assumes the delivery driver will kick it to your door.

3. Great communication and customer service.

I couldn’t be happier with this purchase and have to decide it’s permanent home now.

IMG_4067 (resized).jpegIMG_4067 (resized).jpegIMG_4069 (resized).jpegIMG_4069 (resized).jpeg

#622 3 months ago
Quoted from Marshall_ry:

If anyone has questions these frames here’s my two cents:
1. The look and feel is quality. Smooth / clean edges edges and enough weight to feel “solid”.
2. Packaged in a way assumes the delivery driver will kick it to your door.
3. Great communication and customer service.
I couldn’t be happier with this purchase and have to decide it’s permanent home now.

Thanks for the kind words Ryan!

#623 3 months ago

#624 3 months ago
Quoted from midcoastsurf:

I just spoke with Gerry and the Weird Al translite measures 26”x18”. The closest size frame I make is my Stern DMD size which fits translites measuring 25.75" x 19”. This means you would have 1/2” of light shining across the top and bottom of your translite.

My Al translite has been sitting in its tube for 8 months. I'd love a Lit Frame for it, but not keen on the light at each side. I'm sure the P3 market is too small to pursue, but I may still be interested in using the Stern size. Any tips on matting it out to prevent light bleed?

#625 3 months ago
Quoted from Seraph:

My Al translite has been sitting in its tube for 8 months. I'd love a Lit Frame for it, but not keen on the light at each side. I'm sure the P3 market is too small to pursue, but I may still be interested in using the Stern size. Any tips on matting it out to prevent light bleed?

Seraph - does your translite measure 26" x 18"? If so, that's the exact visible area of my Williams/Bally frame. Even lined up perfectly, you'd likely have a hair of light bleed all the way around.

I haven't found a good way to matte out the edges, but Mike at The Flipper Room may have some ideas as he makes custom frames.

2 months later
#626 19 days ago

Celebrating our 5th Anniversary!

Use code Lit5 for $30 off a frame on our website from now until end of April.

Litframes.com/shop

#627 19 days ago

Celebrating our 5th Anniversary!
Use code Lit5 for $30 off a frame on our website from now until end of April.
Litframes.com/shop

Very nice! I don't see a Spike 1 frame in the shop, though?

#628 19 days ago

Which frame works with the Cactus Canyon remake translite and which one for a BBB?

#629 19 days ago
Quoted from jrcmlc:

Which frame works with the Cactus Canyon remake translite and which one for a BBB?

Williams frame for CCR Brian Allen translite for sure

BBB I think uses Williams as well

#630 19 days ago
Quoted from andre060:

Very nice! I don't see a Spike 1 frame in the shop, though?

It's currently an exclusive through Marco Specialties. They should have it back in stock around end of June.

#631 19 days ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

Williams frame for CCR Brian Allen translite for sure
BBB I think uses Williams as well

BBB will fit in the Spike 1/DMD-size frame. Currently out of stock at Marco.

#632 18 days ago

Congrats on five years! Great products!!

#633 18 days ago
Quoted from MacJedi:

Congrats on five years! Great products!!

Thank you so much!!

#634 17 days ago

Seraph - does your translite measure 26" x 18"? If so, that's the exact visible area of my Williams/Bally frame. Even lined up perfectly, you'd likely have a hair of light bleed all the way around.
I haven't found a good way to matte out the edges, but Mike at The Flipper Room may have some ideas as he makes custom frames.

Aw, man, I haven't revisited this thread in a while and already ended up buying (non-lit) frames for my P3 translites. I'm tempted to jump in on the anniversary deal even so!

#635 17 days ago
Quoted from Seraph:

Aw, man, I haven't revisited this thread in a while and already ended up buying (non-lit) frames for my P3 translites. I'm tempted to jump in on the anniversary deal even so!

Always room for one more!

#636 17 days ago

Frames are awesome well built have 5 of them hanging up in my games room.

thumbnail_image0 (resized).jpgthumbnail_image0 (resized).jpg
#637 17 days ago
Quoted from Waynezor:

[quoted image]

Nice. I have 7 of them in my office at work and get compliments all the time (on the art, not me )

#638 17 days ago
Quoted from Waynezor:

[quoted image]

Awesome! Thanks for sharing.

#639 17 days ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

Nice. I have 7 of them in my office at work and get compliments all the time (on the art, not me )

"on the art, not me"....riiiiight

There are 639 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 13.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lit-frames-led-backlit-translite-frames/page/13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.