Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 78 days ago by ForceFlow
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 79 days ago

I’m looking for real world data and what a very nice BSD is selling for these days. I’m more looking for solid real sales numbers and not what people think. I see lots for sale, but most seem to sit for awile the way people are pricing them today.

#3 79 days ago

I'd say right around 5K, depending on various factors. Expect to pay a lot more than that for a blinged out game with desirable mods like Pinsound, Color DMD, new PF, powered rails, etc. Expect to pay less for a routed players version. There are listings out there for player condition examples, and if you are willing to put in work, can restore & have great success reselling. The problem is that BSD is a notoriously difficult game to shop/restore, so most people are willing to just pay more for a nice example.

It was considered a B-list 90s title for many years, but the cat is long out of the bag now. It's become a game that people want to own. It's an excellent tourney game, with cool features, nice dots, great sound package & a unique multiball focused ruleset. It's a 90s A-list game IMO. Owned it twice, won't be leaving my collection again.

#4 79 days ago

When I look at the archives almost all of the ads say sale price hidden. I’m not seeing sales prices unless I’m missing something.

#5 79 days ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

When I look at the archives almost all of the ads say sale price hidden. I’m not seeing sales prices unless I’m missing something.

Then you are going to end up with opinions which is what you didn't want.

I'd go $5k on a nice BSD with no fade and none of the usual pinside gotta pile a bunch of shit on it.

#6 79 days ago

THIRTY MILLION!!!

Sorry, couldn’t help it.

#7 79 days ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

I’m looking for real world data and what a very nice BSD is selling for these days. I’m more looking for solid real sales numbers and not what people think. I see lots for sale, but most seem to sit for awile the way people are pricing them today.

Dude, there's no such thing as "real solid sales numbers." It's all opinion/guesswork.

Real world data?! Where would you expect to find that?

Gonna need a cargument in here regardless.

#8 79 days ago

One in archive history that went for $3500 recently. To me, it has always been a $3-$3.5k game. I think at $5k it will sit for a while.

#9 78 days ago

I’m gonna have to say closer to 6k

#10 78 days ago

I’d be a buyer right now at $4,200 - $4,500. Anything more than that up to $5,000 I’d expect it to sit for a few weeks but it would sell eventually. Over $5,000 I’d just wait for a cheap stern pro

#11 78 days ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

The list price should be visible.

The final selling price (if the seller decided to share it) is usually either going to be the list price or maybe a little below, especially if the game sat for a while.

Personally, I don't see it as a $5k title. There's a lot of other good games I can get for that price or less.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RudeDogg Customs

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Omaha, NE
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 84.99
$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/value-of-bsd-in-todays-market and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.