(Topic ID: 292213)

What ya smoking? BBQ

By SpyroFTW

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240515_162414.jpg
    20240515_155112.jpg
    20240515_074121.jpg
    IMG_20240514_174035.jpg
    IMG_20240514_134727.jpg
    20240509_162137 (resized).jpg
    20240509_142802 (resized).jpg
    20240510_123709 (resized).jpg
    20240511_162017 (resized).jpg
    20240511_162635 (resized).jpg
    20240511_183917 (resized).jpg
    20240512_123233 (resized).jpg
    20240512_123438 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20240513_215541.jpg
    20240511_195918 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20240511_194132 (resized).jpg
    There are 3,121 posts in this topic. You are on page 61 of 63.
    #3001 23 days ago

What is everyone using to clean the grates of their grill or smoker? I’ve been buying medium grade wire brushes from of Amazon and big box stores for years. They never seem to hold up and I’m always worried about the one errant wire that I don’t see before putting on food. I tried the ball of aluminum foil method but I noticed that leaves behind little flakes of aluminum on the grate. The wood spatulas are a joke.

Has anyone found something that checks all the boxes?

#3002 23 days ago

wire brush is all I've used. tried nylon but that melts. I know there are stories of people dying from a wire but I haven't had any luck on cleaning the grates with anything else.

#3003 23 days ago
    Quoted from Gotemwill:

What is everyone using to clean the grates of their grill or smoker? I’ve been buying medium grade wire brushes from of Amazon and big box stores for years. They never seem to hold up and I’m always worried about the one errant wire that I don’t see before putting on food. I tried the ball of aluminum foil method but I noticed that leaves behind little flakes of aluminum on the grate. The wood spatulas are a joke.
    Has anyone found something that checks all the boxes?

I use the wire brushes from the big box stores without issue. After brushing I always add a coat or two of oil on the grates so on the low chance there is a wire left behind, it gets wiped off when I apply the oil. I also pressure wash the brush regularly to keep it from gunking up. Once I start losing bristles I throw it out. I usually get at least a season out of them though. My current one is going on its third season

#3004 23 days ago

I use something like this:
    pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

My wife bought it for me as a gift and I was immediately skeptical. However, it works fairly well and has held up reasonably well. I believe she bought it out of fear of ingesting a wire and facing certain doom. I used the wire brushes for decades without issue....

#3005 23 days ago

ATK tested all the grill cleaning gadgets, and of course you already know what won:

#3006 23 days ago

reports of wires being left on your grill and getting into your food are grossly overblown. I could maybe see it happening in very specific circumstances and if you're paying zero attention at all to what you're doing AND if you just get extremely unlucky. Not something I'd ever worry about.

#3007 23 days ago

I just think that someone once bought a wire grill brush at Dollar Queen, and then went crazy posting about all the bristles coming out of it.

I've never had a single wire bristle come out of that Webber Triangle brush, it's probably 15 years old, and I grill 3+ times a week.

#3008 23 days ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

I just think that someone once bought a wire grill brush at Dollar Queen, and then went crazy posting about all the bristles coming out of it.
    I've never had a single wire bristle come out of that Webber Triangle brush, it's probably 15 years old, and I grill 3+ times a week.

This is one of those times where spending the money on a quality product matters. I've had cheaper wire brushes at times over the years until once I noticed bristles on my cooking grate.

#3009 23 days ago
    Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

This is one of those times where spending the money on a quality product matters. I've had cheaper wire brushes at times over the years until once I noticed bristles on my cooking grate.

Best part is that the Weber brush is like $12 at ACE, probably cheaper than any other options

(Let alone that you won't get a bootleg Weber like you will on Amazon)

#3010 22 days ago
    Quoted from vid1900:Best part is that the Weber brush is like $12 at ACE, probably cheaper than any other options
    (Let alone that you won't get a bootleg Weber like you will on Amazon)

I just watched the ATK episode you mentioned earlier and the Weber brush is their #1 pick. It’s definitely the way to go and Home Depot always has the long and short handled versions

#3011 22 days ago

Has anyone had an old wire brush and really look at and it's not really all there? I wouldn't risk it. I really like this grate scraper.

Screen Shot 2024-04-23 at 8.53.15 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2024-04-23 at 8.53.15 PM (resized).png

#3012 22 days ago

Ive been traumatized by wire brushes ever since I had one disintegrate on my Dremel 15 years ago.

#3013 21 days ago

Kind of long question
    I normally cook GFS jumbo chicken wings on my Weber kettle with a Vortex of charcoal and two hickory chunks.Usually I season the night before with Holy Voodoo or Plowboy.I got some Hermanaki sauce from the Ale Imporium in Indianapolis.I want to emphasize the sauce and not sure what approach I should take?

#3014 21 days ago

I got a traeger a month ago and have been going crazy on ribs. Also did some roast beef on there. Wondering what else people like to smoke in their smokers...?

#3015 21 days ago

Occasionally I’ll smoke a doobie

#3016 21 days ago
    Quoted from JakeFAttie:

I got a traeger a month ago and have been going crazy on ribs. Also did some roast beef on there. Wondering what else people like to smoke in their smokers...?

Ribs are my go to thing to smoke, I love ribs. But, when I'm not smoking ribs other things I like smoking; pork loin, chicken, chicken wings, and meatballs. I've done brisket and turkey a few times. My pellet smoker can get hot enough to grill on, I've done burgers and pizza (on a pizza stone) a few times. Both were just ok. I'll stick with the grill for burgers and pizza.

#3017 21 days ago
    Quoted from romulusx:

Kind of long question
    I normally cook GFS jumbo chicken wings on my Weber kettle with a Vortex of charcoal and two hickory chunks.Usually I season the night before with Holy Voodoo or Plowboy.I got some Hermanaki sauce from the Ale Imporium in Indianapolis.I want to emphasize the sauce and not sure what approach I should take?

Finish with the sauce for the last 15 minutes of cooking.

#3018 21 days ago
    Quoted from JakeFAttie:

Spatchcocked Turkey is the best, with dressing smoked on the side.

Meatloaf

Beef jerky

Many different breads

Cinnamon rolls with bacon

Pork loin

Rack of lamb

And to totally burst your cherry, beef brisket or a Texas clod

#3019 21 days ago
    Quoted from JakeFAttie:

I gave my Traeger to my best friend last month but.
    Chicken wings or things #1
    Corn on the cob
    Sausages
    Chili
    Bacon wrapped stuffed jalapeños #2
    Beef jerky
    Beef ribs
    Beef brisket
    Or?

#3020 21 days ago
    Quoted from JakeFAttie:

I pretty much stick with the basics:

- Pork Butt
    - Pork Loin
    - Chicken pieces skin on
    - Used to do whole chickens, but don't bother anymore. I like the chicken cut ahead of time.
    - Brisket
    - Beef Roasts
    - Salmon
    - Turkey for Thanksgiving

#3021 21 days ago
    Quoted from RyanStl:

I pretty much stick with the basics:
    - Pork Butt
    - Pork Loin
    - Chicken pieces skin on
    - Used to do whole chickens, but don't bother anymore. I like the chicken cut ahead of time.
    - Brisket
    - Beef Roasts
    - Salmon
    - Turkey for Thanksgiving

I do about the same. Smoked pork loin in one of my favs….

#3022 21 days ago
    Quoted from romulusx:

Kind of long question

Like Vid said baste last 15 minutes, I’d also toss in the sauce after their done.

#3023 21 days ago
    Quoted from RVH:

I gave my Traeger to my best friend last month but.
    Chicken wings or things #1
    Corn on the cob
    Sausages
    Chili
    Bacon wrapped stuffed jalapeños #2
    Beef jerky
    Beef ribs
    Beef brisket
    Or?

Also consider side dishes… if you have the space. Sometimes I make side dishes a day in advance as it tastes just as good.

Smoked Queso
    Mushrooms and Tomato’s
    Spam
    Al Pastor
    Potatoes (cubed or whole)
    Chunky onions / Jalapeños
    SALMON

This are most of the unique items I smoke on top of what you said.

Happy smoking!!

#3024 19 days ago

Last weekend’s brisket.
    220 overnight 12 hours no touch. It probed to 160 degrees
    250 for 2 more hours and it proved to 170
    Wrap in paper and continue 250 2 more hours and probed to 200.
    Rest for 1 hour
    It was pretty much perfect.

Salt, pepper and minced garlic before I cook.
    Only a vinegar water spray for moisture on the paper.

I share this to demonstrate sometimes a very basic process can deliver a great result.
    This want perfect, but no gettin up in the middle of the night etc.
    I started at 6 pm. I woke up the next morning and was able to advance it just fine. I was eating by 2 pm.
    It’s not pull apart in the flat, but the point is very moist.

CE18A286-33FF-49E9-800F-00358678494F (resized).jpegCE18A286-33FF-49E9-800F-00358678494F (resized).jpeg20BA4169-86B0-40D8-9400-F2A0649D3B8A (resized).jpeg20BA4169-86B0-40D8-9400-F2A0649D3B8A (resized).jpeg4E1E9F59-52BD-4FF1-B8A1-8ECEB4121F07 (resized).jpeg4E1E9F59-52BD-4FF1-B8A1-8ECEB4121F07 (resized).jpeg7FB30C36-20EB-454A-805B-0F8EC7EBD960 (resized).jpeg7FB30C36-20EB-454A-805B-0F8EC7EBD960 (resized).jpeg26EE53F1-C2D6-4AA3-A9E7-927B517BF12F (resized).jpeg26EE53F1-C2D6-4AA3-A9E7-927B517BF12F (resized).jpegC909CE6F-B35B-4857-885B-446961C29E90 (resized).jpegC909CE6F-B35B-4857-885B-446961C29E90 (resized).jpeg

#3025 19 days ago
    Quoted from Nevus:

Last weekend’s brisket.
    Rest for 1 hour
    I share this to demonstrate sometimes a very basic process can deliver a great result.
    I started at 6 pm. I woke up the next morning and was able to advance it just fine. I was eating by 2 pm.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That looks fantastic! And I really like your only salt/pepper/garlic. All these hyped up rubbings have always made me confused. Good quality beef, fish or pork should taste good enough by itself. Never understood ppl putting fucking sugar in the bacon brine. Perhaps its a cultural thing.

#3026 19 days ago

Got two pork shoulders from the pig we bought direct from the farm going now. Keeping it simple. McCormicks brown sugar bourbon for the rub. Apple and cherry wood chunks for the smoke.

#3027 19 days ago
    Quoted from mtn-:

That looks fantastic! And I really like your only salt/pepper/garlic. All these hyped up rubbings have always made me confused. Good quality beef, fish or pork should taste good enough by itself. Never understood ppl putting fucking sugar in the bacon brine. Perhaps its a cultural thing.

Thanks! I do agree on the rub / seasoning. Personally, I don’t like sugar or sweet flavor in my bbq.

I hope to try using rendered beef tallow soon, but I always throw my fat trimmings in the trash as I prep. If and when I can remember to save some, I will pour some on the brisket when I wrap it.

#3028 19 days ago

If you see these Amish smoked eggs in your store they are delicious. After they were all gone I added my eggs I smoked on the BGE and they are even better! This is going to be my Easter appetizer to bring next year for the family.

20240427_092324 (resized).jpg20240427_092324 (resized).jpg
    #3029 19 days ago

Gonna try this.

Quoted from Viggin900:If you see these Amish smoked eggs in your store they are delicious. After they were all gone I added my eggs I smoked on the BGE and they are even better! This is going to be my Easter appetizer to bring next year for the family.
    [quoted image]

#3030 18 days ago
    Quoted from Nevus:

I hope to try using rendered beef tallow soon, but I always throw my fat trimmings in the trash as I prep.

You are throwing away liquid gold!

Put all your trimmings into a pyrex dish and smoke with the brisket.

Once it liquefies, fish out any hard bits and give to the dog.

Keeps for months in the fridge.

#3031 17 days ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

You are throwing away liquid gold!
    Put all your trimmings into a pyrex dish and smoke with the brisket.
    Once it liquefies, fish out any hard bits and give to the dog.
    Keeps for months in the fridge.

Please dont give to my dog because he will shit everywhere. After starting the shitapalooza in my bed.

#3032 17 days ago
    Quoted from mtn-:

Please dont give to my dog because he will shit everywhere. After starting the shitapalooza in my bed.

That's bad!

Usually a dog is the ultimate cooking partner, who eats all the peels, trimming and egg whites when you only need the yokes

IMG_20240428_160841.jpgIMG_20240428_160841.jpg
    #3033 17 days ago

What's the process on the eggs...boil them, shell them and then put them on super low/heavy smoke?

#3034 17 days ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

That's bad!
    Usually a dog is the ultimate cooking partner, who eats all the peels, trimming and egg whites when you only need the yokes[quoted image]

Haha! He will indeed eat everything you listed and more. And then the apocalypse of intestine terror is upon us.

#3035 17 days ago

For the eggs, I've seen one recipe that is to smoke the raw eggs in the shell directly on the grate at 225 for 2 hours without turning, let them cool, peel, salt and pepper to taste (I say to squirt some Smoked Chipotle Tabasco on them). Others show boiling and peeling first before smoking. I'm inclined to try the easy way first, as it says the shells and the white inside will both take on a brown color (albeit my eggs are brown to start with) and the smoke will penetrate the shells. If you want a heavier smoke flavor, then I assume smoking pre-boiled and peeled eggs might be the way to go.

#3036 17 days ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

That's bad!
    Usually a dog is the ultimate cooking partner, who eats all the peels, trimming and egg whites when you only need the yokes[quoted image]

You can feed them the shells too. Good source of calcium.

#3037 17 days ago
    Quoted from zermeno68:

Also consider side dishes… if you have the space. Sometimes I make side dishes a day in advance as it tastes just as good.
    Smoked Queso
    Mushrooms and Tomato’s
    Spam
    Al Pastor
    Potatoes (cubed or whole)
    Chunky onions / Jalapeños
    SALMON
    This are most of the unique items I smoke on top of what you said.
    Happy smoking!!

Atomic buffalo turds or ABTs are the best. If you really want to go all out do a fatty.

#3038 17 days ago

About 15 minutes into 2-hours at 225 degrees egg smoke on the pellet grill for my first time ever. Eggs were brown to start with but already darkening some and taking on a shiny appearance.

IMG_0753 (resized).JPGIMG_0753 (resized).JPG

#3039 17 days ago
    Quoted from Kevlar51:

You can feed them the shells too. Good source of calcium.

I didn't know that.

My dog always leaves the shells behind...
    prettypretty
    Murder Hornet was hereMurder Hornet was here

#3040 17 days ago

Smoked eggs are done.

My review:
    - They look good on the grill. Shells are a nice smoked color.
    - They look good off the grill. The eggs fully cooked, upon peeling the shells they have a nice brown color on the outside, and they are tender inside with a nice texture.
    - Unfortunately, I can hardly taste the smoke (I might even be imagining I detect any smoke flavor just because I want it to be there). However, as far as the taste goes for a traditional hard boiled egg without smoke flavor, they are great.

Conclusion:
    - Smoking eggs on the grill in the shell is NOT the way to go if you actually want smoke flavor in the eggs. If you just want to "hard boil" some eggs while your smoking other stuff, then by all means throw some on the rack.
    - I'm low on eggs, but next time I'll try hard boiling and peeling before smoking. There seem to be a few variations on how to do it online, but I just want a simple smoke for comparison purposes and will add seasoning after the fact.

IMG_0754 (resized).JPGIMG_0754 (resized).JPGIMG_0755 (resized).JPGIMG_0755 (resized).JPGIMG_0758 (resized).JPGIMG_0758 (resized).JPGIMG_0757 (resized).JPGIMG_0757 (resized).JPG

#3041 16 days ago
    Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Smoked eggs are done.
    My review:
    - They look good on the grill. Shells are a nice smoked color.
    - They look good off the grill. The eggs fully cooked, upon peeling the shells they have a nice brown color on the outside, and they are tender inside with a nice texture.
    - Unfortunately, I can hardly taste the smoke (I might even be imagining I detect any smoke flavor just because I want it to be there). However, as far as the taste goes for a traditional hard boiled egg without smoke flavor, they are great.
    Conclusion:
    - Smoking eggs on the grill in the shell is NOT the way to go if you actually want smoke flavor in the eggs. If you just want to "hard boil" some eggs while your smoking other stuff, then by all means throw some on the rack.
    - I'm low on eggs, but next time I'll try hard boiling and peeling before smoking. There seem to be a few variations on how to do it online, but I just want a simple smoke for comparison purposes and will add seasoning after the fact.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Yeah the low ability for pellet grills to give deep smoke flavor probably really hurts their smoked egg ability, at least with the shell on. Would probably work a lot better with them hard boiled/peeled like you said. A kamado style, or offset stick burner, or something along those lines might be able to penetrate the smoke through the shell.

#3042 16 days ago
    Quoted from Haymaker:

Yeah the low ability for pellet grills to give deep smoke flavor probably really hurts their smoked egg ability, at least with the shell on. Would probably work a lot better with them hard boiled/peeled like you said. A kamado style, or offset stick burner, or something along those lines might be able to penetrate the smoke through the shell.

I get really good smoke flavor in everything I've smoked on the pellet grill: different cuts of beef, pork, lamb, chicken, nuts, cheese, etc., so I don't think that is the problem, but curious if someone else gives it a try. In addition to the pellets, I'm also using a smoke tube so there is plenty of smoke in the chamber.

Maybe the brown eggs are different than white eggs, but who knows. My guess is that the shell and the membrane just don't allow the smoke flavor to penetrate. Certainly makes more sense to hard boil first, peel and smoke, but since I found an in-the-shell recipe online I was trying to do things as easily as possible (then again, when is easy ever the best way?).

#3043 16 days ago
    Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

I get really good smoke flavor in everything I've smoked on the pellet grill: different cuts of beef, pork, lamb, chicken, nuts, cheese, etc., so I don't think that is the problem, but curious if someone else gives it a try. In addition to the pellets, I'm also using a smoke tube so there is plenty of smoke in the chamber.
    Maybe the brown eggs are different than white eggs, but who knows. My guess is that the shell and the membrane just don't allow the smoke flavor to penetrate. Certainly makes more sense to hard boil first, peel and smoke, but since I found an in-the-shell recipe online I was trying to do things as easily as possible (then again, when is easy ever the best way?).

I see people say that all the time but its just wrong lol. I wish there wasn't so many people talking up the great smoke flavor of pellet grills before I bought mine. I guess if you're not used to actual deep smoked food, it probably seems great, and make no mistake, I've cooked a lot of smokey(ish) great tasting meals on mine, and had plenty of food that was also great from others. Worth noting, I run mine on max smoke and with 2 smoke tubes, EVERY time. They simply don't compare to a stick burner or other options for flavor. Now granted, I've never had anything oversmoked off a pellet grill, and I certainly have had some over smoked stuff on other things before, so its nice knowing you don't have to worry about going too far the other way. I believe you have tasted some smoke on other meats you've cooked, but a pellet grill doesn't have the oomph to penetrate a shell even with a smoke tube. I don't know if its the much more efficient way pellet grills burn, or all the extra air movement inside them, or what but yeah...welcome to the limitations of pellet grills.

#3044 16 days ago
    Quoted from Nevus:

Last weekend’s brisket.
    Rest for 1 hour
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I haven't been able to stop thinking about this post! I need to try this. What effect does the paper wrapping stage accomplish? thx

#3045 16 days ago
    Quoted from JakeFAttie:

I haven't been able to stop thinking about this post! I need to try this. What effect does the paper wrapping stage accomplish? thx

Wrapping helps the brisket get through any potential temperature stall. Not sure on the actual science, but I've noticed the brisket retains more moisture when using butcher paper instead of foil to wrap.

#3046 16 days ago
    Quoted from Haymaker:

I see people say that all the time but its just wrong lol. I wish there wasn't so many people talking up the great smoke flavor of pellet grills before I bought mine. I guess if you're not used to actual deep smoked food, it probably seems great, and make no mistake, I've cooked a lot of smokey(ish) great tasting meals on mine, and had plenty of food that was also great from others. Worth noting, I run mine on max smoke and with 2 smoke tubes, EVERY time. They simply don't compare to a stick burner or other options for flavor. Now granted, I've never had anything oversmoked off a pellet grill, and I certainly have had some over smoked stuff on other things before, so its nice knowing you don't have to worry about going too far the other way. I believe you have tasted some smoke on other meats you've cooked, but a pellet grill doesn't have the oomph to penetrate a shell even with a smoke tube. I don't know if its the much more efficient way pellet grills burn, or all the extra air movement inside them, or what but yeah...welcome to the limitations of pellet grills.

I follow Meat Church BBQ on YouTube, and this guy has dozens of smoked recipes that he does on a Traeger pellet grill. I've made several of them, and honestly a couple are the best tasting BBQ I've ever had. Also, I have certainly oversmoked a couple of times, at least to my family's taste. Overall, is burning compressed wood pellets as good as wood chips or logs? Maybe not. Even so, pellet smokers are used more and more in BBQ competitions by several of the top teams and even winning events.

#3047 16 days ago

Sounds like a different smokes for different blokes kinda thing. I am not picky, so as long as it tastes good, its a good method.

#3048 16 days ago
    Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

I follow Meat Church BBQ on YouTube, and this guy has dozens of smoked recipes that he does on a Traeger pellet grill. I've made several of them, and honestly a couple are the best tasting BBQ I've ever had. Also, I have certainly oversmoked a couple of times, at least to my family's taste. Overall, is burning compressed wood pellets as good as wood chips or logs? Maybe not. Even so, pellet smokers are used more and more in BBQ competitions by several of the top teams and even winning events.

Yes yes yes these are all common copes. No offense to you, Chris, just saying I've seen and heard it all before. As have tons of other people who have accepted the truth about pellet grills. Even some companies are catching on and offering pellet grills with more features that give much better performance (like the camp chef "pro" series). Winning a competition is nearly meaningless as well. Its not like the food that comes off pellet grills tastes bad, quite the contrary, and a huge part of competition is simply looks. Past the looks, its all about pretty much one bite for the judge. Competition cooking and cooking a meal you'd enjoy to eat at home are nearly 2 worlds apart. BTW I've also seen many custom competition pellet grills and many of them have addition spots for burning logs/chunks to supplement their smoke output.

Lots of BBQ sources out there catering to pellet grill content/food nowadays as they are so prevalent so that is also a pretty meaningless data point. Now everyone can get a taste of smoked food at home all the time and most don't know any better. Its perfectly fine. I wish I wasn't stuck chasing the dragon a lot of times.

People accuse me of hating pellet grills and that is not the case, as I love mine. I even sold my stick burner and kept my pellet grill. So what does that tell you? Pellet grills are great man. Very versatile. Jack of many trades, master of none, except convenience I guess. Look we already had the pellet grill argument a few months back, but seeing as its starting to be prime season again, I guess it makes sense to revisit it.

#3049 16 days ago

For me pellet grills are ultimately about the convenience and versatility. I don't care to take the time to learn how to be a pit BBQ master, manage a fire over an extended period of time, and everything else it takes to be a good BBQer (those kinds of people have skill, experience, and are certainly dedicated to the task). I don't have room to store/stock wood, and the space of a pellet grill that can be used for grilling and smoking is perfect for my situation. Also, I like it because my wife will actually cook on it too (which she wouldn't do with a real smoker). Ultimately, I would say that a pellet grill allows the average person to achieve good to great results that otherwise they would have never been able to achieve.

Previously we used a gas grill for years but couldn't smoke on it and the meat never had any flavor to it - might as well been "grilling" on our gas stove. If you're serious about your outdoor cooking (which I am not), then I can certainly understand having a specialty tool (i.e. smoker) dedicated to the task. For years my Dad had a smoker and a Kamado grill. Just recently he got rid of his smoker and now does everything on the Kamado. The few times we've visited since then, I can honestly say that the taste/quality of his BBQ hasn't suffered at all.

#3050 16 days ago

our recteq pellet grill is beyond handy, gets used 4 times a week, wife loves it, I love it....worth every penny.

There are 3,121 posts in this topic. You are on page 61 of 63.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-ya-smoking/page/61 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.