3 months ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 65 days ago by Mikonos
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Williams-Pinball-System-11-Left-Apron-Restored-Mikonos1.jpg
    Williams-Pinball-System-11-Shooter-Apron-Restored-Mikonos1.jpg
    Williams-Pinball-System-11-Middle-Apron-Restored-Mikonos1.jpg
    Williams-Pinball-System-11-Right-Apron-Restored-Mikonos1.jpg
    Williams-Pinball-Aprons-31-1008-50002-CI-In-Restoration-Mikonos1.jpg
    #1 3 months ago

"WILLIAMS PINBALL APRONS - MODEL 11: 31-1008-50002-CI" (WILLIAMS) scanned files artworks for to restore.

This is the second time I have restored the "Williams Pinball System 11 Apron Arts", but don't get me wrong, they are a different model.

I see that I haven't shown this past work yet on the pinside forum, but I will. I did that restoration years ago. I am now developing this restoration and will show it in real time as I finish all the pieces here.

"Williams Pinball Aprons Model System 11 31-1008-50002-CI" (WILLIAMS) scan file artworks for to restore in Zona Arcade by Mikonos.

Williams-Pinball-Aprons-31-1008-50002-CI-In-Restoration-Mikonos1.jpgWilliams-Pinball-Aprons-31-1008-50002-CI-In-Restoration-Mikonos1.jpg
    #2 3 months ago
    Quoted from Mikonos:

"WILLIAMS PINBALL APRONS - MODEL 11: 31-1008-50002-CI" (WILLIAMS) scanned files artworks for to restore.
    This is the second time I have restored the "Williams Pinball System 11 Apron Arts", but don't get me wrong, they are a different model.
    I see that I haven't shown this past work yet on the pinside forum, but I will. I did that restoration years ago. I am now developing this restoration and will show it in real time as I finish all the pieces here.
    "Williams Pinball Aprons Model System 11 31-1008-50002-CI" (WILLIAMS) scan file artworks for to restore in Zona Arcade by Mikonos.[quoted image]

Awesome. Do you have one for FunHouse?

#3 3 months ago
    Quoted from sfspanky:

Awesome. Do you have one for FunHouse?

Hi sfspanky!

I haven't them for now, but, if you scan them, I can restore them for you and order a precut that you want, if you have a better suggestion that I selected for them! I'm open to improve my restoration and reproduction work!

Write me here and I will give you more information:

[email protected]

Cheers!

#4 3 months ago
    Quoted from Mikonos:

Hi sfspanky!
    I haven't them for now, but, if you scan them, I can restore them for you and order a precut that you want, if you have a better suggestion that I selected for them! I'm open to improve my restoration and reproduction work!
    Write me here and I will give you more information:
    [email protected]
    Cheers!

I do not have any way to scan them, nor do I have a very good sample to scan if I had the equipment. My apron is pretty scratched up

#5 3 months ago
    Quoted from sfspanky:

I do not have any way to scan them, nor do I have a very good sample to scan if I had the equipment. My apron is pretty scratched up

Write me and I will give you a trick. Send photos of your aprons for I to check them.

Cheers!

1 week later
    #6 3 months ago

IMPORTANT: Use my links for a full quality photos and screenshots!!!
    "Williams Pinball System 11 Right Apron - Set 2" (WILLIAMS) artwork files scanned and restored in Zona Arcade by Mikonos.
    https://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/capturas/Williams-Pinball-System-11-Right-Apron-Restored-Mikonos1.jpg
    Williams-Pinball-System-11-Right-Apron-Restored-Mikonos1.jpgWilliams-Pinball-System-11-Right-Apron-Restored-Mikonos1.jpg

These "Williams Pinball - System 11 Aprons - Set 2" work for the following pinballs:Bad Cats, Banzai Run, Cyclone, F-14, Jokerz, Pin*Bot, Police Force and Taxi.

------------------------------

1 week later
    #7 86 days ago

"Williams Pinball System 11 Middle Apron - Set 2" (WILLIAMS) artwork files scanned and restored in Zona Arcade by Mikonos.
    https://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/capturas/Williams-Pinball-System-11-Middle-Apron-Restored-Mikonos1.jpg
    Williams-Pinball-System-11-Middle-Apron-Restored-Mikonos1.jpgWilliams-Pinball-System-11-Middle-Apron-Restored-Mikonos1.jpg

These "Williams Pinball - System 11 Aprons - Set 2" work for the following pinballs:Bad Cats, Banzai Run, Cyclone, F-14, Jokerz, Pin*Bot, Police Force and Taxi.

1 week later
    #8 74 days ago

"Williams Pinball System 11 Shooter Apron - Set 2" (WILLIAMS) artwork files scanned and restored in Zona Arcade by Mikonos.
    https://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/capturas/Williams-Pinball-System-11-Shooter-Apron-Restored-Mikonos1.jpg
    Williams-Pinball-System-11-Shooter-Apron-Restored-Mikonos1.jpgWilliams-Pinball-System-11-Shooter-Apron-Restored-Mikonos1.jpg

These "Williams Pinball - System 11 Aprons - Set 2" work for the following pinballs:All System 11 pinballs

1 week later
    #9 65 days ago

"Williams Pinball System 11 Left Apron - Set 2" (WILLIAMS) artwork files scanned and restored in Zona Arcade by Mikonos.
    https://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/capturas/Williams-Pinball-System-11-Left-Apron-Restored-Mikonos1.jpg
    Williams-Pinball-System-11-Left-Apron-Restored-Mikonos1.jpgWilliams-Pinball-System-11-Left-Apron-Restored-Mikonos1.jpg

These "Williams Pinball - System 11 Aprons - Set 2" work for the following pinballs: Bad Cats, Banzai Run, Cyclone, F-14, Jokerz, Pin*Bot, Police Force and Taxi.

WORK FINISHED!!!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-pinball-aprons-model-11-williams-in-restoration and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.