(Topic ID: 355054)

Yukon

By willie0912

29 days ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 29 days ago

I have a Williams Yukon that was working fine. In the middle of a game the 3 drum units on the playfield that change the values of the bonus points just stopped working. No matter which switch the ball rolls over that is supposed to change any of the reels they just do nothing. I do have the schematics if someone can point me in the right direction. Thanks Bill

#2 29 days ago
Quoted from willie0912:

I have a Williams Yukon that was working fine. In the middle of a game the 3 drum units on the playfield that change the values of the bonus points just stopped working. No matter which switch the ball rolls over that is supposed to change any of the reels they just do nothing. I do have the schematics if someone can point me in the right direction. Thanks Bill

Isn't there a jones plug for the reel unit. Maybe it's loose or needs cleaning? Just something simple to try first...

#3 29 days ago
Quoted from willie0912:

No matter which switch the ball rolls over that is supposed to change any of the reels they just do nothing

I'll need to see a high quality scan of the schematic from (for example) Staples ($2), Fedex ($6), or Office Depot

#4 29 days ago

After checking the Klondike schematic, on the R.O. (Rollover) relay find a normally closed switch with yellow & brown-orange wires.
This switch must have a clean strong connection for the advance relays to pull in, and then pulse the award drum units.
Since it’s a different schematic the wire colors might be different.
Clean and adjust switch if needed.

#5 28 days ago

Thanks, I'll check out both of those and get back.

#6 28 days ago

My machine must be possessed. I lifted the playfield to check relays and everything started working fine. Must have had a stuck switch. Thanks everyone for your input.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/yukon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.