IMG_3145 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5246 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5247 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2075 (resized).jpeg
20240520_202519 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #3 Black Knight Feature matrix. Posted by NeilMcRae (5 years ago)

Post #27 Rules card. Posted by NeilMcRae (5 years ago)

Post #539 remove upper Playfield Posted by Captainhook (4 years ago)

Post #4057 Link to Upper Playfield removal video. Posted by PeterG (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crazylevi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3325 3 years ago
Quoted from newpinbin:

So the new code is junk. Minimal effort if any was put into it. With such a legendary title, why would Tim not listen to the many things all of us have been asking for?

Obviously he hates you and wanted to ruin your thanksgiving.

Mission accomplished!

#3347 3 years ago
Quoted from Cobra:

Is there a way to reach him for all these ideas?

What is wrong with you people?

How would you like it if someone you never met started cold emailing you ideas about how you could do your job better?

Do you really think this is something he would appreciate or welcome?

#3366 3 years ago
Quoted from newpinbin:

That is his job and we are keeping him employed. The code sucks and needs work.

You guys are ridiculous and im sure they laugh at you as they delete your dumb emails. You guys buy a pinball machine and you think you own these people. Its obnoxious at best.

This is a great place to leave feedback about a game you bought. Or Stern’s Facebook page. That’s not enough; you think you have a right to harass these guys personally?! Dear lord.

Now if you’ll excuse me I have to send unwanted feedback to the guy who programmed my toaster oven. The code sucks!!! And he’s gonna year about it! I bought a toaster and he is now my slave, because he owes me everything!!!

#3368 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

What kinda toaster did u buy? What don't you like about it?

The wi fi capability is shit. I can’t set it to toast remotely?! What’s the point?

The light show is also terrible. With a little more effort I think they could make it more pleasant. I’m sure these coders have free time on their weekends where they could polish this code. They don’t deserve the weekend off like I do.

These guys owe me. I bought a toaster. Right now, they are just displaying shit effort and they are gonna hear about it!

#3381 3 years ago
Quoted from Cobra:

Ok well I don't think its a big deal about all these pooling issues people are complaining about.
But I am not going into those threads and being a dick like you are here.
Seems like lots of people have issues with lots of things over the years i have seen here on Pinside.
Pooling, chipping, ghosting inserts, how lock down bars are held on, quality of cabinets etc etc.
Are you policing all those complaints also?
Whats wrong with people making suggestions on code to make the game better?
If I decided to comment on all the things I hear that I thought were silly I would have been banned long ago.

You can't read or you can't comprehend. Your complete inability to understand a very simple concept makes either a likely explanation. This has nothing to do with "complaining about issues."

It does however have to do with "being a dick" which is the one concept you apparently understand.

Harassing Stern employees privately, personally, and on their own time - as has been suggested here- is the issue here. I’m just suggesting people don’t do that.

2 years later
#5059 1 year ago

I really don't get these creeps who think they can personally insult, whine, and berate their way into getting a code update.

That's not how it works. When people have jobs, they do what their assigned task is. They don't get to decide, "hey, I'm gonna put this stuff I'm getting paid to do aside and work on something else because some guy keeps emailing me and insulting me on a forum so I'll obey his personal whims. I mean it could get me fired but whatever, ballsack69 bought a game I worked on 5 years ago therefore he owns me!"

Come on folks; Get. A. Grip. You look petty, mean. It's not worth acting this way.

#5064 1 year ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

Lyman set a standard others are unwilling to live up to.
I do think that there is a little truth to squeaky wheels getting some oil as well. If Stern / Tom don't think anyone cares then why would they care?

Lyman did a ton of work for free, on his own time, and that was his perogative. I really wish he had taken more time for himself rather than putting so much pressure on himself to keep others happy.

Expecting others to do that is dumb. Do you work for free? Is there a forum where a bunch of people Insult you personally because you refuse to work for free and don’t take orders from a bunch of people you don’t know?

The shit I see on these last few pages is creepy and ugly. People are really better off selling their games if it’s making them behave this way.

#5069 1 year ago

Yes giving a clearly insane person stern employees’ personal phone numbers is a fantastic idea. Someone should get right on that.

#5075 1 year ago
Quoted from November:

Man, you need to cool down with that.

Some Mark David Chapman shit.

Stern should be looking into a restraining order.

1 month later
#5141 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinball-Wiz:

I found a NIB Topper but have no idea what they are going for now- whats the market price on these right now? It's BNIB.
[quoted image]

If I had one I'd ask $3000-3500

7 months later
#5337 6 months ago

I really don’t understand what you guys are looking for.

BKSOR is done. Has been done. Will remain done now and in the near and distant future.

It’s done.

4 months later
#5544 48 days ago

It’s wild they are making this game again I thought we’d seen the last of it for sure.

#5552 48 days ago
Quoted from newpinbin:

Does this mean Tim will update the code now?

Nope. People are buying them without a code update so why bother?

Game is finished. Give up dude!

#5561 47 days ago

Everybody prefers the pro

Probably
Why they aren’t making
Premiums.

2 weeks later
#5621 32 days ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

So, I was reading some rules on TiltForums and they're saying that catapult multiball is exclusive to the Prem/LE models? Seems like someone told me a while back that the pro did have catapult multiball as a mode, but it was virtual locks due to the lack of an upper playfield and lock mech. Can someone straighten me out on this?

Pro: No catapult multiball. Consider yourself straightened out.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

8,148 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bear, DE
11,795 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Highland Lakes, NJ
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Electronics
Space Coast Pinball

$ 69.99
Lighting - Interactive
The Pinball Scientist

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 1,499.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Smithtown, NY
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 16.00
Playfield - Other
System-J

$ 65.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

8,200 (OBO)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crazylevi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-knight-swords-of-rage-club-honourable-knights-only?tu=crazylevi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.